Soooo uhhh I did it again

This my last time I did this
https://www.reddit.com/r/enlistedgame/s/LReEWVRO4r

This to now recent events

Ppl I’m sorry
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize.

There’s a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn’t. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

I want to apologize to the community. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the predictions. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by the posts, But most importantly I want to to myself to the true victim.

3 Likes

next time suggest a belt MG for germay thank you : )

6 Likes

Could you make a similar reverse psychology post about AI improvements?

6 Likes

I won’t

Maybe

3 Likes

ah common man germany is the only freaking nation without a belt mg, our mgs are great but… Can the devs stop ignoring the fact that Mg34 paratropper models isn´t enough or what about the mg15 this thing just sucks

2 Likes

All do respect tho the MG pat is pretty good and very accurate like it’s scary how accurate it is

But tho I do have plans in way I thinking to suggest for Germany but I’ll keep that to my self for now

1 Like

keep this consideration i will apreciate it if is added
; )

1 Like

if you read my recent post, you will see it happened same for me with murata,trying bring shotguns to japs, I get a bingo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like