BP single shot rifle suggestion

Western allies

Remington M1870

This a American rolling block rifle, made in 1871 and chambered in 50-70 govt carriage, for the US army, but it still saw use during the rebellion against the Japanese in ww2 with the Filipinos. (idk what specific group sorry Filipinos)

///////////////
//////////////
Russia

Berdan I

it was the first single shot rifle, adopted by Russia in 1868 it was meant for infantry use, for the army till 1870, then put into storage for reserved units, with their equally potent .42 Berdan chambered rifles.
///////////////////////
//////////////////////
Axis Alliance

Vetterli Model 1870 TS

The Vetterli M1870 TS is a carbine version of the Vetterli M1870, but this wasn’t meant for anyone but Italian Special Troops. of course now it’s used by any back line Italian and shooting one at a time in 10.4x47R.
//////////////
/////////////
Japan

Murata Type 22
the Murata Type 22 was japans first ever repeating rifle design, made in 1895 and has the same general loading mechanism as the Lebel. and shoots 8x53 mmR Murata, and used against Russians and now fighting Americans and Australians.

6 Likes

The axis could get the Krieghoff 8mm Mauser Carcano ,a carcano rifle conversion to 8mm Mauser which was single-shot as well

From forgotten weapons:

The process involved drilling out the barrel to 8mm, replacing the magazine follower with a solid wooden loading block (the Carcano clip was not compatible with 8mm Mauser cartridges), and replacing the front sight to set the new zero at 200m

The 8mm carcano idk why we wouldn’t have it personally I think it would be better off as a event squad then a Battle Pass gun but that’s just me

1 Like

No Martini-Henry???

3 Likes

Reading the title I was sure this would be it!!

love this thing haha

ZUUUUUUUUUULUUUUUUU!

2 Likes

Oh I thought of that but I there was some British using it and I think it could’ve gone better as a event squad or premium which I’ve made a post before

(The post)

1 Like