Some proposed veichles for germany

Do 335 B-2,BR5 bomber
This would be a nice counter to the P47 in terms of power,it has 30mms with high penetration but to balance has a fairly low ammo count and ROF,and it’s suspended armament would be a 500kg bomb found on the Ju87 R-2,trading the 3 drops of smaller bombs on the FW190 D12 for a single larger bomb.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Do_335_B-

Flakpanzer 38(t),BR1 SPAA
Germany needs a TT spaa like the US has,and its pretty similar to the pre-existing flakpanzer 1,with a few minor differences,the main being it uses the chassis of the captured panzer 38(t) in already in game.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Flakpanzer_38#Survivability_and_armour

StuH 42G,BR3 SPG
As of now,germany lacks a SPG,which the US has (sherman 105),and having this would give one to germany.It’s essentially a StuG 3 with a 105mm howitzer.In order to make it more balanced since it has the massive issues of the StuG (no turret,no MG,ect.) I propose giving it a small amount (5~7) HEAT shells (Gr.39 rot HI/C shells if you want to look at the stats for the specifics).

https://wiki.warthunder.com/StuH_42_G#Main_armament

16 Likes

already in the game.

it was given as an event reward

also in the game, but only in the editor:

for the rest, i agree on the DO and STUH :+1:

6 Likes

Uhh…thats the flakpanzer 1.the one im talking about is the (I’ll admit very similar) flakpanzer 38(t),on the chassis on the captured panzer 38(t).

6 Likes

ahhhhhhh

i see, you meant this one:

IWM_(STT_7486)-Flakpanzer_38(t)-(Front_view)

sorry. i misread.

well,

in that case, sure :+1:

however, i’d rather if they would fix and get to use the sdkfz 6 with the flak 37 turret:

but, then again, more AA and choices can never go wrong.

12 Likes

This I want. Howitzer supremacy

Funny thing about that…the StuG is an SPG. What you’re missing is an SPH. Which I am a strong advocate for adding more of. Howitzers make me happy

3 Likes

All are cool I would also like to see Sdkfz 251/20 Uhu
Though cool it would not have any use in game beside being an other APC .
IRL it was used alongside panther since its 60cm infrared searchlight could spot targets up to 1.5 KM in night and guide the IR-sight equipped panthers toward the target

3 Likes

The Do 335 b2 can also carry a 500kg bomb and two 250kg bombs.

1 Like

Hungarian and Romanian vehicles… when ?

6 Likes

Those look like utter garbage. Let’s do it

GOD cannot be missing

6 Likes

I think we need more vehicles (mostly planes) for Japan and not the faction that has a ton already.

1 Like

3 Likes

And that one as event vehicle since it’s a prototype.

2 Likes

There already is a “god” tank in Enlisted - the Japanese “Kami” tank.

Well StuH exists you know.

What, was it an event tank?

What event ?

StuH exists… but only in game files.

“It’s in the files”
And what good does that do for anyone? Can’t hack in and bring it into pubs now can I?

no I just mean in general that tank was a thing.

not literally in the game

you forgot the opel blitz as TT apc
descarga (14)

4 Likes