Since the fg family are getting full auto as default firing mode

Very legit argument. Then there’s no need to go post war just go alt history. Releasing completely made up ww2 themed weapons and fighting in nazi bases on moon.

At least we could keep factions as they are. Way better solution. Post war would mean fictional conflicts anyway

You don’t seem to understand.

• It’s not what “I” want. It’s what is likely to happen based on how things are going.

I have no say in this, and I made clear my interests lie with early war or even ww1 weaponry already.

But like yours, my interests matter not. If Enlisted goes well, next step is obviously post war, just like it’s “cousin game”

Yeah, based on event that happened 3 years ago and then nothing.

That’s very hard to believe.

There is such reason, first cover war theatre like Korea who are never covered in videogame, second keep the game alive with another half century of contents

Also why go forward? Who stop developer to go back and made a WW1 expansion for lower BR? Everything is possible as far is good

3 Likes

WWI would make for a decent expansion.

The same can be said for some post-war conflicts that occured in the late 1940s.

3 Likes

Ww1 is my favourite era.

It would just be harder for devs to do a “reverse powercreep” :smile:

I’d like to play as gentlemanly mustachioed soldiers.

h-Wilhelm_II-v2u12

2 Likes

Well, they should just separate eras in a similar manner as we had separate campaigns.
That’s how you get new TTs with the right nations reflecting the matching era.

To allow matches with mismatched stuff from different eras is hideous crime that would kill the game for me.

2 Likes

I doubt WW1 would need sperate BRs.
Though Tannenberg and Verdun are already occupy a good portion of the market, not to mention that a WW1 campaign would need drastically different marketing.

1 Like

How about prototype ww1 auto rifles (5 peaces ever made)?

1 Like

:confounded:

You big meanie you!

1 Like

I was comparing it with P-47 besides that is probably the plane with most bombs in the whole game

But You must be secure that a figther plane Will be protecting You from enemies

And the AA too but with some skill You can deal with it

Well if a guy can use the MG-15 which dispersion is just sad what abt the Carabine?

The dispersion of MG-15 is not particularly high.
The old dynamic dispersion have been removed.

We also had a moon event so according to your reasoning we will get Wolfenstein treatment with mecha hitler and flying ufos.

You forgot a very important detail.

Moon event
Mechwarrior event
Zombie event

Were all April’s fool events.

Modern conflict event, was, as per devs saying, an experiment. And wasn’t for April’s fool. It wasn’t a joke.

If Enlisted survive long enough, and has enough playerbase, there will be modern stuff. We already see it with current powercreep trend.

It’s only logical steps.

all of these were experiments

everything is an experiment including the upcoming sov vs jap

No, all of these were April’s fool events.

It’s the same tradition with war thunder.

Moon gives us automatic defense, I never saw them again, mech event was all about spawn score mechanic, and zombies gavise us improvement on AI

on the carrier

2 Likes