Since the fg family are getting full auto as default firing mode

Since this change is in the preliminary notes, could we see the AVS getting full auto as default and its OG rof back being 800 rpm? Would be cool too since that was its rpm in real life

10 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/DxXuQ4wEE5or0

I clicked on it and it doesn’t show anything but the header.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/DxXuQ4wEE5or

2 Likes

that’s more of a nerf than anything though, not sure why you’d want it

Ok second link works and makes sense. Just saw someone in a vid shoot it in full auto before

Link translated:

[quote] Based on the books 7.62 mm automatic rifle model 1936 description for 1937 and 7.62 mm automatic rifle model 1936 (AVS) for 1942 Memo on handling and conservation, I deign to report that the rate of fire of the AVS-36 is understated. The
1st source on page 6, point 10 states 800 rounds per minute .
The 2nd source does not indicate the technical rate of fire, but the data from pages 4-5 on the practical rate of fire per minute are identical to the 1st source.
In the game, with full improvement, the RPM reaches only 660, not 800. [/quote]

3 Likes

Not really If you use maxed out vertical recoil reduction perk and crouch fire. But rpm fix isn’t really a big deal but rather having full auto as its default is. Sometimes I get tired of using the avt 40 and I’d like to use the AVS for its open sights but find myself not wanting to since it has semi as it’s default and don’t want to switch all rifleman fire modes to full auto just to get it.

1 Like

Recoil on AVS isn’t an issue at all, it’s more the fact that it has 15 rounds, so increasing rof would be counterproductive , since 660 is generally the sweet spot in terms of rof
I agree with it starting on full auto though

Use AVT

1 Like

Ill quote myself here

2 Likes

And I got tired of the M2 Carbine. What did I do? Use the Garand. Not that hard

Oh come on, Germany cannot get any minute of peace???

Is just a balance!!! Can You understand it?

I hate how Main sovs are just babies who complains for every single buff to any german weapon…

We’re dealing with AvT, As-44, sovs amor, a Lot of biased things, can Germany get at least one thing OP

Since the T-20 was added German br5 was litterally bots vs sweatlords being unplayable 80% of times.

Can just let us being happy for the first time

You have AVT-40 stop complaining

Ok and we’re dealing with condor mg(best gold order gun), kingtiger(best tank in the game) spam and stg(absolute laserbeam compared to even the fedorov and as-44) engineer squads if you wanna go down that route :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. So what if we have the IS 2’s, if that tanker misses one shot, he’s fucked as the tiger 2 only has a third of its reload time to worry about. And i didnt say it was bad they were buffing the fg42’s. I was just insisting they shouldnt leave out the avs since its a select fire rifle as well.

1 Like

Screenshot_362

All auto rifles on the test server have autofire, AVS 36 does not. So to make everything balanced, AVS 36 needs to have autofire.
Since you changed the Gewehr Kurz, giving it HISTORICAL autofire with a rate of fire of 550 rpm, where is it??

Your fight is not in vain

2 Likes

Or use the T20?

KT?
JU-188?
As for infantry weapons, I use MG15 and Conders, don’t feel weaker than other factions.

1 Like

The Ju-188 is slow ngl

How? This thing is incontrolable or it Will be more controlable after the changes implemented

The OG ROF won’t make you happy, but the wehraboos happy instead since its recoil is horrible, like worse than madsen. You are blind firing AVS in automatic mode.

1 Like