Since the fg family are getting full auto as default firing mode

I hadn’t played any level 5 German matches with semi/fully auto’s till the other day, and yeah, quite bogus that you have to change them all from semi to fully auto. I figured you could do it at the practice range before you went to battle, but nope, I had to change them again once the match started. Kind of a head scratcher why the DEV’s would do this to one faction only. :thinking:

Seriously? These weapons are completely different. M2 cannot 1 hit from 50 yards.

You’re not gona belive this.

avs36 fully automatic. Victory.

2 Likes

First off theres AVT with that rate of fire

Second off we asked for historical buff for type Hei auto and got that

Id like to see AVS have its historical Rof, would help further differeantiate both weapons from eachother (faster but more inaccurate AVS vs steadier AVT)

Im all for trade offs at high tier like Federov /AS44 or RD44/Tokarev

Yeah just checked the stat card ; now im really surprised about AVT not having its (actually more produced ) 20/25 rd mag :confused: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think the AVT also had around 750 RPM in real life, so both would be similar again.

I would give the AVT a 20 round mag and higher RoF to make it different and a good sidegrade to the newly buffed AVS.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that too. They gave the Gerät 20 rounds (even thought that’s not what it needed, it needed br4 like other semis) so they proved they can easily change a weapon’s bullet per magazine amount.

I’m pretty sure AVT will get 20 rounds at some point, it would be a logical step at least? :thinking:

2 Likes

If you peck at them enough they probably change it tbh

Looking at rus forums, they probably will. Just a question of time :thinking:

Well I’m not feeling optimistic today so I’m gonna say next bp

At fastest rate

Idk, the bp is out, but the major (sorry, they said minor, eh) update isn’t out yet? Is it? I’m at work…

No I meant like after the new bp (so after the current one that just start)

Pss AKT40 got a massive accuracy buff to 21/10

When did this happen??? (Nowhere in recent patch notes)

Never, since enlisted is obv WW2 game.

… As was war thunder at first… :thinking:

If Enlisted survive long enough and do well, it WILL get pass ww2. Devs have a desire to do so, which was why they experimented with the modern conflict event a while back.

All they need is solidify current content first.

2 Likes

Yes, and it ruined WT in favor of consumerism. Cannot way for mixed teams because of lack players for 10 BRs. Cannot wait to see ww2 stuff vs post war things.

Nah, enlisted should stay ww2 as long as possible.

Wishful statement based on nothing.

3 Likes

You mean this:

Don’t wish too hard based on nothing, Adam.

It’s all around you: modern conflict event. Prototypes eeeeverywhere, some POST war or very close. Soviet faction br5 doesn’t even look ww2 at all, it looks cold war already. Will be worse with Is3, then what comes after etc. Japan br5. Didn’t even exist.

And as tendencies goes with powercreep, the only place devs will go, is post war.

So it doesn’t matter if you dislike or disagree. Devs don’t care, other players don’t either. Facts are there.

Stop having wishful thinking based on nothing.

4 Likes

It’s buffed with the minor update (so not now)

1 Like

look man im just gonna say that if it does get past ww2 i do want to see IS7 with it like 8 mg

wonder how many are gonna be usable on that thing probably 6

1 Like