Since the fg family are getting full auto as default firing mode

I like AVS current rof… I would see 800 rpm as a nerf, personally.

I see no issue in asking for it to start in full auto like all other SF rifles, thought.

Note:
The AVS is now BETTER than AVT :stuck_out_tongue: with the enormous 75% recoil mitigation bonus it just had, and the fact AVS does MORE damage than AVT (because reason, it doesn’t make sense), AVS is now better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rof was something on the side. I just want it’s default firemode to be full auto

1 Like

You literally got peace since Germany is gone way more competitive than before thanks to “Join any army” bonus.

Really? AVS already sucks, and makin it full auto as default will suck even more because of horrible recoil and 5 less rounds than FGs. Most of the time, I hear wehraboos crying out loud the most than Soviets do along with being oversensitive on shits.

See what I mean? You and German mains cope, seethe, and mald harder than Soviets ever do. FGs are getting accuracy buff which means its laser beam by now because its recoil is good on top of accuracy buff.

Don’t be ridiculous, that 10% less damage doesn’t do shit because either way around, you still have to do 2 shots just to kill. Distance nerfing it, not much to care about since its a small map game and you always face cqc or mid range combat.

Now these 2 rifles like AVT and AS-44, their sights pretty much sucks which causes skill issue unlike STGS that can be use like sniper smgs thanks to good sight and accuracy.

Nice, you are now just beating the bush by targetting Soviets first then go to Allies. Either you start and finish with allies or Soviets only. Only the Allies part, I would agree with you thats all.

Also ever thought of King Tiger greyzone spam? Bunch of people complained on it. IS-2 1944 can certainly beat it but requires more timing and skill since its reload speed is shittier than King Tiger and its front lower armor plates are greatest weakness.

I really don’t mind if Germany gets some buffs but also want developers to look into problems that are same as the other factions like the one above.

But I wonder if its gonna fix this visual recoil that want me to bleach my eye on using AVS full auto

I think so, yes. Currently, AVS benefits from a 50% recoil mitigation bonus. Next patch boost it to 75%.

It’s really huge.

So since AVS does more damage than AVT (why AVT and AVS not inverted in the TT? I don’t understand this part), that they get the same perfect spot rof and that AVS will get very low recoil… it might become way better than AVT! I loved AVS in semi auto mode, it will certainly be great in full auto too, after patch.

1 Like

Go pre merge post and 70% should be complains to GE

Well i mentioned that this just works on large distances and well o
Talking about maps You rigth Berlín 90% of time You Will face CQB combat

Personally the AS sigths are better than the stg ones
Also the accurracity is better

[quote=“Your_Local_NKVD, post:26, topic:148627”]
STGS that can be use like sniper smgs thanks to good sight and accuracy.

S-G-44:
[/quote

STG-44 with sniper sigth is just ridiculous as i mentioned 90% of times You Will face CQB combat
And i preffer the FG sniper over this one

Ever though about kamizake cas and it’s not neccesairly from only americans Russia also can do this

(At least we got a solution with this one)
Mentioned in the patch

You know? I was only mentioning this problems and not complaining about them i want more "decent"players to GE cuz actually this faction is fullfield with casuals (the Main problem of this faction) and honestly the US and URSS have more incentives to play thats the why GE is empty is most of the games

relax…everyhting should be standardised (to a point, not clones).

If its a Select Fire they should all have the same default setting. Either Auto or Single fire.

In general Selectfires should be taken down a notch…too strong. but strong is the way they are going :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

They should create br6. And shove em here :stuck_out_tongue:

But I dunno what would take their places…

1 Like

Could have left Semi autos as the WW 2 top tier Riflemen line. and saved the selectfires for post war…

2 Likes

SF rifles DO sound very Korea war… sure Fgs were well known I guess… but I wouldn’t mind them further along the line.

2 Likes

BR 6 cold war, Vietnam war, and Korean war campaign when?

1 Like

Soon™

I’m almost certain it will come to that if Enlisted goes well and follows war thunder footsteps

Probably not going to happen until the existing TT/Game is properly balanced/sorted.

They have some plans to since apparently, aks and m4s are in the game files along with abrum and T-80U tanks

FGs belong in ww 2…but not as rifleman weapons for everyone

but yeah we have beaten that horse.

3 Likes

that was a halloween event (or just event…cant remember specifically) years ago. Can still play with them in custom matches.

but I bet it will get there one day.

LOL! German mains are the epitomy of this. T20 was introduced for balance against fg42 and type hei. Like duh

1 Like

The Carabine can deal with the FG the Main reason why the T20 was added was because the Hei rifle

But it killed the fg effectivity and now with the FG buff is more balanced as i mentioned

Well, it varies from person to person for me it’s just a MG42 but kick harder.
If you can’t handle it just remember it’s still a MG, mount your gun and shred down bunch of enemy.

Did you know it’s actually faster than A-20?
And its speed does not prevent him from becoming Germany’s first choice CAS in the current version.
Even when being chased, it is easy to cause significant damage to enemy aircraft.

1 Like

yeah does nothing…

1 Like