Since people who are against HA related changes, why can’t we add this in customs?

So I’ve been pushing changes to make the game close to the OG enlisted for months. From pushing several changes in the queue system to insisting adding a new game mode, nothing seems to work. So since there’s people on here insisting for us to go to customs for what we want, then why can’t the devs add dedicated servers to rather each campaign or even different time periods with some weapons and vehicles restricted. And have them also available for those who want crossplay off on console. They make them and then they’d be up permanently, also allow to earn exp from them to persuade people to play these servers on customs too.

Example: Moscow and Stalingrad all the weaponry crosses over to each other there but nothing from the later period of the war besides what’s in that period. And then call the server early eastern.

Tunisia can be called africa and then the pacific just be the pacific. Late Eastern front just being Berlin until they get more battles put in the game and since its the latest part of the war meaning no weapon restrictions on there.

Normandy be late western from and as they add new maps then they can add aachen and the rhine to it. Only restriction would be vulkssturm guns.

And yes it could take time but it’s possible and it wouldn’t impact the main game itself.

3 Likes

Darkflow’s dev team is just too small. They can barely manage the “main game” as it is. I’m sure most people would rather have proper fixes for critical gameplay issues in the “main game” than have the devs be distracted by the things you’re asking for. Splitting up precious dev resources will likely end up satisfying no one.

I see that you’ve basically been spamming the forums with this for a while now. Look, if you want HA so much at the cost of balance, why don’t you go play another game instead? I’ve heard good things about Squad 44 and Easy Red 2, and RO2 is still kind of alive as well.

where do you get that?

fun fact.
they ain’t small.

chinese folks through leaks stated that there were at least 120 developers.

granted, not all of them do the same thing.

but " small ", it’s totally out of the picture.

so you can just say that YOU rather want to see things that you want, and not what others ask for.

well,

that… sort of happens, but in a different way.

so, devs stated that our mods will be available for short period of events:

it’s sort of a dedicated server.

and apparently, the editor helper stated that, they are working on it, but there were some issues with it.
( and… issues with custom games as a whole )

other problems are though;

the equipment selector ( to allow modders / hosters ) for missions, is not currently available.

which it would have prevented seeing stgs being used in moscow and the other way around.

with that being said, as first advocate of HA, there simply isn’t enough request of it.
which it’s sad. but understandable. as HA is of niche.

you’d be better of joining some communities that do custom games for HA than to wait for official servers and what not.

unfortunately… if you hope and wiat… you’ll find a bitter sweet reward…

and lastly,

so, this has been talked about, a while ago,

and the answer from a developer was: " you will be able to gain experience, but not in a way that you would expect ".

( … can’t find it… sorry )

leaving up to so many questions…

anyway, even now that people can do HA mods… not many people chose to do so.

but there are some over the portal.

you have missions from Venom_Ulfric covering in depth chino sino wars, then you have isoseppo, covering in a semi historical way ww2 battles ( such as the battle of caen, kursk, battle of the bulge etc ) then you have private ryan doing some historical accurate mods with less known coflicts ,

and then me, although, i make historical Accurate pves and arcady missions.
which the coversion takes me ages because i’m still trying to understand things before fully delivering up to my quality standards, my own missions.

and i’m sure there are few others out there etc,
although… not many.

1 Like

That would be small if it’s real. It’s not an indie level, but it’s small.

1 Like

well it’s medium-ish size

Is medium size, still is not myhoyo(cognosphere) level with sufficient staff for keep alive 4 free to play at once and support them constantly 1000+ people

2 Likes

Not for live service game

1 Like

can’t even make a 5 sec google search buddy?

Micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises: definition and scope.

1 Like

Completely unrelated shit that’s old nearly 10 years xD wth is even that

1 Like

Nope is right

2 Likes

christ.

you really are narrow minded.

worse, even double downs on his own ignorance :skull:

literally comes from the EUR-LEX

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32003H0361

even funnier such statement:

you do know laws that are often followed, can be even older than you and me combined together right?

do you live under a rock by any chance?

1 Like

You’re literally prove me right. 120 people is a small number for what enlisted is as a game.

But if you think 120 is the same as 500, okay.

I guess understand context is hard nowadays :man_shrugging:

1 Like

context ? :skull:

stubborn as marble, aren’t ya.

i can admire such determination, but not for something that you have been proven to be wrong about.

( although i’ll admit as such, latvia isn’t really part of the EU, so it may be different from " us " )
edit. i’m dumb. it is part of the EU. well i guess you learn new things every day.

Okay, so find me another live service game like this that only 120 people or less are behind.

If the same amount of people were working on a mobile game, I’d argue that it’s a very big studio for the type of game they’re working on. :man_shrugging:

But I understand that some generic autistic statements in numbers from a random site that a person googles in 10 sec are more relevant if it validates their argument.

1 Like

120 developers? Or 120 employees? Not everyone in a game company(or any company) actually works on the game(product) itself, you know. Stuff like administration(paperwork) and marketing and customer support can take a up a rather large amount of Human Resources. Hell, such a count could even include part-time cleaners and cafeteria staff and such. And the fact still stands, they can barely manage and fix the game as is. Also I’d never trust what people claim as “leaks” on the internet, word for word, especially if they’re Chinese.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m quite an HA nerd myself. I’d love to see more tweaks here and there to increase HA and authenticity in Enlisted, without sacrificing balance too much or splitting the devs/playerbase too much. But what’s already happened has happened, and anything aside from completely reverting the merge will inevitably end up splitting both the devs and the playerbase (which is the exact problem that the merge was intended to address). If you don’t like the merge and the resulting reduction of HA in Enlisted, to the point of feeling it’s unplayable, just accept that this game isn’t for you any more, and go play customs or another game.

I personally feel that Enlisted still has a unique and enjoyable niche in the (rather oversaturated) WW2 FPS market, and that’s why I play.

ugh…

squad 44 with 111 emplyees ( formely known as post scriptum )

hell let loose with by team 17 with 200 employees

arrow head game studio with 100 employees ( helldivers 2 )

Daybreak Game Company with 450 employees for planetside 2.

and you can do your own homework.

but that’s irrelevant?

you wouldn’t know about it, would you.

2 Likes

I guess search number of developers of other game is hard nowadays

Edit:

Erika did it already

Actual employees or does it include freelancers and outsourcing? Or are those Gajin numbers?
Because otherwise I would like to know more about their financials.

1 Like

Also now we concluded enlisted Dev team is not small, you guys can go back to the main issue of the thread

1 Like