Simulating track and suspension physics

So train track wont stop being a pain to get through

1 Like

this is an insult to the players who are awaiting for improves in driving system, sorry, but this should be last thing to do, we need fix the oil driving in wheled vehicles and the problems with tanks in rails or trenches, sorry if I sound a hater, but its not hate, I can respect any who could like this, but they are things who need be fixed first than make game more pretty

2 Likes

we wrote about animation on roadmap, so all of us need to wait now с:

4 Likes

visually being more appealingā€¦

than just looking like itā€™s glued on the terrain.

3 Likes

Of all the news, that is the only one that gives me hope. I really hope they bring back the animations they showed in one of the pre-alpha presentations.

ā€œCongratulations to the official for bringing in some things from WT.ā€

3 Likes

They should fix the fact that a tracked vehicle gets stuck in places that are totally ridiculousā€¦

The visual aspect really only affects the rest, because you canā€™t even see it from the tank, but you do suffer with the uneven terrain that makes you have a horrible experience getting stuck on a log, on a rock, or even getting stuck in a trench when tanks were designed to pass through them.

7 Likes

If this change means tanks can drive over trenches then this would be a huge huge improvement.

As it is right now a trench which has a width small enough to be jumped over by a player as infantry will get a tank completely stuck if they try to drive over it regardless of their speed. Sometimes you donā€™t even notice the trenches like on the Airfield map, but as soon as you go over them you tank is done and you cant even back out or anything

Only aesthetic. No gameplay changes

Really, who watch intensely the track of the tank?

2 Likes

Immersion

We need more APC squads in the TT darkflow please!

2 Likes

There better way to add immersion like make tree who are not wider than 0.5 meters to colapse under the weight of a 34 ton tank.

2 Likes

I have a bad feeling when the Devs dont use max graphic settings with 200% upscaling, about development, optimization, and AMD support.

Is that a joke or not because I am not sure about your commentary

what?

Really wish you guys would focus on fixing soldier animations and not just porting WT ones that will be largely overlooked

How about having physics in this game, instead of improving optics that simulate physics? This game has the worst vehicle to ground physics. Theresā€™s no way a 30t tank behaves like that on dirt or asphalt as it does in this ā€œgameboy simulatorā€.

4 Likes

Always baffling how much the devs try to make the game look realistic but not be realistic (r at least consistent).

5 Likes

I said this like 1-2y ago and I feel it got only worse.
Infantry is pute fantasy in comparison to vehice gameplay.

5 Likes