Simple solution to greyzoning tanks

Mortars can destroy tanks up to 300 m range.

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

they canonot, is a fact, the only mortars that can are the br 5 ones, but hey guess what?, mortars are HIGHLY inaccurate

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Except that I killed 5 tanks with one mortarman :sweat_smile:

Have…have you never been on the attacking team? Gray zone past objective starts some 50-90 yards away depending on the map and objective. I think one’s like 30 yards past objective

Oh mortars can pen tanks alright. I’ve killed at least one Puma before. Lol

Puma is quite fragile tank and it should be used as mobile fire support instead of camping

bo, most, if not all, maps greyzones start at more than 120 or so meters, not 90!, ik this for a fact, how?. because the attaker team spawns ALWAYS more than 100 meters away from the objective, and the attaker team can get ahead of the objective by 100 meters!

Give player the ability to counter grey zone tank.
Such as add high tier at launcher and at gun for US and Japan. Give more slots to player so they can bring more stuff to counter tank. Add tank destroyer to low br so they can counter high br tank.

If they are going to have grey zones where you can’t hunt them down with anti tank weapons, then at the very LEAST you should be able to target them with Artillery. This way they would have to move their tanks at some point or risk being zero’d in on. It is kind of ridiculous that they can find a sweet spot, drink their tea in relative tranquility while clicking their fire button occasionally getting kills and have absolutely nothing to fear. In what war does that happen. :rofl: Even tanks in grey zones that can be targeted by artillery would be highly survivable if they moved periodically, but those who don’t move would be served their lunch.

People complain, “Tanks wouldn’t last very long” without grey zones. Well, how long is the life expectancy of a tank on the battlefields of Ukraine today? Not long. :grin:

1 Like

Based on your idea, I have another very radical solution to aircraft spam: just remove all bombs and rockets from the game.

if its only way to remove hvar i agree

3 Likes

Ever heard of Pak-40 canon? Ever tried marking enemy tanks to help your ally tanks destroy? These types of people complain about greyzone tanks where I can just use bazooka and forget that the tank exist. If I can’t then I keep marking them because many people spawn as a tanker or plane, also doubt they are too dumb to understand markings. If they are, then its DF fault for not forcing and teaching how the game works. If you are engineer, get a place out of the turret’s view and build Pak-40 canon to kill it easily (Im not sure about BR 4-5)

1 Like

That’s Attackers. We’re talking about Defenders

well, same thing for defeners, most maps if not all maps have the greyzone start at 120 or more meters or something like that

My opinion is that when tanks are in the gray zone for a certain period of time (they must be given enough time to drive out of the gray zone), if they still stay in the gray zone during this period, then the penalty for enemy players entering the gray zone will be reduced and their time will be extended. If a tank is in the gray zone for too long, the enemy player will get an extra 10 seconds to move in the gray zone. If two tanks are in the gray zone, it will be extended by an additional 20 seconds. This will give infantry players enough time to eliminate gray zone tanks.

ffs stop spamming shitty tank(and other) gray zone “solutions”:

maybe i missed couple of topics cause of your shitty topic names.

1 Like

most maps have gray zone starting 30-40m from cap zone. so that 100-120m is gray zone for most maps

maybe look in other topics that you spammed before. tanks in gray zone arent a problem except couple of bad matchups like KT vs almost anything non pershing, hori production vs most US tanks etc.
solution is incoming with higher caliber AT guns for high BR.

Believe me
They can’t survive even 3 minutes in the gray zone
The only thing that can keep them alive is the laziness and incompetence of their enemies.

1 Like

Why would you never try to fight a camper?
Even without vehicles, most level 3 rocket launchers or anti-tank guns can destroy them.
You can even use smoke bombs to humiliate Tiger King H so that he can’t find the enemy
but
You will only protest and cry about the things that are killing you
Instead of learning and preparing for confrontation

You can prepare the plane yourself
Dropping bombs is actually very simple
I believe there are a lot of teachings on the internet
certainly
You can also directly use suicide attack
As long as your death is valuable, then the consumption caused by suicide (destroying ground vehicles within 2 times) is worth it.
You should take pride in destroying high-risk enemy units at low cost