Silent Hunter results

I can’t wait for the next event where one million players participated!

When does it stop? Please only record numbers starting on the first reward given and not anyone who did not complete the first reward tier. This is getting out of hand. (But good recent update and event though)

8 Likes

Last summer event wasn’t including pastgen consoles.

2 Likes

Still 300.000 player are missing from reward count, so probably as @_31420124242011 they counted people wo look at store page

1 Like

gotta love the sense of humor :joy:

( i was talking about the first smiling picture. not some rather questionable player count that i don’t have access to nor can’t verify… and to be honest, i don’t really mind if that’s true or not )

1 Like

560.000 player is the best joke i seeyed today :rofl:

4 Likes

I wish there would be mor Meleeweapons-.-
theres a few but, where is your creativity?

If i have to kill someone with my Hands… I would prefer everything i found…

so i said “less than” for the two operation last year
but It’s too simple for real qualified player complete absolutely all the tasks

I don’t think squad has more than about 8000 players on the daily average, and that game is generally considered to be very successful, it seems to me that this game has an even larger player base by a considerable margin, is there an average daily player count that anybody is aware of?

5f9aacd29813d1705ef29847798993f64ed3343c_2_1000x562

Please Dont Play With Data.
Take some time to think about the game, and why people are leaving.

2 Likes

How could I play with 300,000 players together and still got tons of bot matches during the event? I clearly remember I was farming bots with Tunisia allies

3 Likes

I play Tunisia daily as axis, and occasionally as allies, and I rarely see matches that have more than just a few Bot’s in them.

Might be the time of day, and it is a kind of subjective assessment, I am not saying your not seeing that, but even I get matches where I score low occasionally.

May because of everyone going to the favorable faction to get the rewards quickly.

that is cause they count player with 1 battle and 100 battles the same. so there are 5862 active players that got everything and 5993-11986 extra players that got 1 or 2 special squads.

so overall number of core players that play multiple battles per day is between 12k-18k. everyone else is just casual that may play 1 battle in day or a week.

2 Likes

Now imagine those numbers if the game was on Steam and without the world “Beta”.

Was a good event. Good participation rates. Nice to see

Looking foward for the next one. With this types of rewards it’s always nice to fight for.

2 Likes

Those are players who played at least one game in those two weeks.

Most of them downloaded the game, tried it and left.

Plus, we still have 5 campaigns with 10 sides and 3 different servers. When I was playing WT, it had 100k concurrent players, it had tank RB as the most populated gamemode, and still I had to wait for a game on some BRs (BR split the audience too), getting 6v6 game, where 2-3 players will leave at the start cuz bad map.
(Not to mention tank SB, where you sometimes wait for 30 minutes to get a single 5v5 game).

5 Likes

He doesn’t understand the fact that we can’t join ongoing batles (after a few mins) so we can’t possible know the number of batles Goin at any rate, and matchmaking is stupid as fk that rather creates rooms than actually fill them.

Has a bot match, he assumes, death game. Lol

1 Like

Nice numbers @1942786 Where did you pull those off? From the same barrel of sheets for your future campaigns.

Thats means this game has 6k of core players that almost play everyday. Pretty OK consider this game is still beta and not on steam. (Few core players on console. So only counting PC platforms.)
In previous days (late 2021)… There were familiar faces on scoreboard all the time. Much smaller core players.

2 Likes