Share your hot takes here

Different people have different opinions. That is great because it is what makes us unique and “human”. As a result, in celebration of our uniqueness, I would like to invite you to share your hot takes in this post.

I would like to share my hot take first. I believe that the players are too harsh on the devs and sometimes blame them for no reason. For example, some players making posts scolding the merge in memory of the good old times. However, the devs at first put out the preferred map system which would actually solve the historical accuracy problem cause by the merge (I could not care less).

P.S Mods, this is for fun and games(we are discussing enlisted the video game, get it?). There is no need in closing this.

6 Likes

the “people are harsh on dev” thing yea i understand that as for a hot take uh i have one

i want my partisan idea to be a thing (yes from the respond i got it pretty much a hot take) and maybe the one about post ww2 era that one is pretty hot too i think

maybe there is more idk i cant really recall them at the moment

3 Likes

But wouldn’t solve the balance problem because the test showed that’s new player still was in a bad spot, Because their early equipment was allowed to play in end game map aganaist veteran

Now my hot takes :coffee:

• We need sub faction subordinate and in the same queue of the main 4 faction with just some hard rule in map selections for them, honestly i want see more nation, more equipment, more life (different uniform) on the battlefield, I’m getting bored to play with the same

• More interesting early and mid BR equipment for drive people to lower BR instead of stick in the endgame and early game one

• Airfield for plane, retreat point for ground vehicle ecc…

• Manchuria for soviet Vs Japanese

• France

A lot of other things but I gaved the idea

:kappa:

2 Likes

I think the event planning should be done around my personal schedule, yet those mfs dont ask even once :sob:

4 Likes

I think that the devs simply dont care about custom matches anymore or have forgotten about them. When was the last time they got anything new? Where is the promised equipment selector? Why is the whole place full of game breaking bugs that are still not fixed?

The devs seem to prioritize adding more content instead of fixing main aspects of the game first. I play mainly custom matches nowadays due to the normal matches being repetitive and boring but the stupid broken pop up and bad servers make the entire custom matches experience as unpleasant as possible. I would want to play more enlisted but the enviroment doesnt allow me to enjoy the game anymore.

6 Likes

Devs focus too much on events and new gear to appease the filthy peasants crowds and don’t focus enough on quality.

4 Likes

My hottest take is that artillery should be removed entirely because I think its unfun.

Fix the Grey Zone Camping.

Seriously, it’s ridiculously exploitative, and kills the fun of a game.

If those events would be unique at least, but most of the time they are just recycled.

2 Likes

The playerbase in general sucks and most of their desires would ruin Enlisted, but that’s coming from me. I just value different things from the rest of most everyone else. Historical Accuracy, fun, Enlisted as it was because it was unique and fun, etc
Not every aspect of every faction needs perfect parity. Asymmetrical balance is incredibly fun and makes each faction play differently. Gives different experiences and pulls different types of players to each faction
They need to release the test server on console
Shoot what was the other really big one I had? I can’t remember. Lol. Had it half in mind while typing the second and now it’s gone. Oh!
All additions to the game, be they TT, BP, or Preemie, should have had at LEAST, ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM, 1 FUNCTIONING prototype BEFORE September 2, 1945. No “it was found in pieces in a Nazi basement” bull and no “there was a piece of wood roughly in the shape of what it was supposed to be” bull

1 Like

The company operating the Enlisted project is responsible for every bad thing that has happened to this game. Lackluster customization, limiting new mechanics to event/premium squads, locking half of the Stalingrad campaign behind a paywall, adding some of the most common vehicles of WW2 as premium, lack of communication with the community, forcing early releases of significant updates such as the merge, listing their free to play game on Steam for twenty dollars, etc, is their fault. If Enlisted fails, there will be no one to blame but themselves.

• limit (or remove) AP-mines
  • desertion penalty (Reduced XP gain upcoming game/show desertions in stats)
  • prevent cycling of vehicles
2 Likes

I hate the new recoil pattern and wish there was an option to switch to the old one

I can agree with you on most of this, but this one is 100% the playerbase. Everyone bullied and begged DF to release the update from the day it way announced to the day it released. I do believe the playerbase pressured DF into prematurely releasing it, and then jumped on DF like a pack of wolves when it wasn’t fully done

It’s not live yet!

Why have my guns been feeling different lately? Specifically my machine guns? I miss a lot of shots now with my Hotchkisses I know I would normally hit at range…

1 Like

Tank pen indicator and Plane hit indicator to be turn off, they can make tank and plane gameplay more interesting

5 Likes

YES! Remove the tank pen indicator. Make everyone learn the hard way and make tank on tank combat interesting instead of a race to see who can pixel hunt the fastest!

1 Like
  • Airfields
  • Prototypes, not fielded, or didnt see combat in tech tree suuuuuuck (should be gold order or premium)
  • Standard Issue as Gold order or premium suuuucks
  • Event and Premium squads with customisable loadouts is the way
  • XP in Customs for Big Action Mod
  • Overheat sucks
  • AA guns are easy (players just suuuuuck)
  • Penetration, lead assist can go after BR 2 (or completely)
  • More Italy
  • More Commonwealth
  • France
  • Hungary
  • Rumania
  • Better customisation
  • Bigger Play areas, less greyzone

I still love Enlisted.

3 Likes

I mean I gotta be able to bully all these PC nerds with my Boltie somehow. Aim assist abuse is my favorite way to CQB with a Bolt Action. Kinda falls off in usefulness after Semi Auto’s, but still it’s helpful