Shane26 - Realistic Weapon Sound Mods v1.2 (Updated 1 May 2024)

Russian Weapon Sound Preview :

DP-27 :

AS-44 :

Fedorov Avtomat :

AVS-36 :

PPD :

PPSh :

Shey Shane how are you ? , I just came here to say thanks, my games got even better with this mod, 88mm is scary

I can’t wait for the next updates

1 Like

yo that was sick edits bro, im glad u enjoyed the mods

1 Like

Hey Shane, how are you? Let me ask you, do you have any sound in mind for the plane cannons?

1 Like

Canon for planes are kinda difficult, since they’re using loop sound instead of single shot, but I’ll definitely look into that in the futures, and since some people ask me if I can mod the sound of bolt action rifle, so now I’m started working on the bolt action, and thanks for the suggestion as always :grin::partying_face:

1 Like

Hey dude, here’s a preview of what u asking for, the Kar98 Sound Mods. its still work in progress tho, tell me what u think?

Kar98k Preview :

4 Likes

that’s not true, you can lower the sound of gun shots exclusively.

2 Likes

Ofcourse i don’t forget the American Bolt Action one :

M1903 Preview

1 Like

hey shane, great work as always, this sound is very beautiful, but if you allow me to speak, could the shot sound more aggressive? ex:

I don’t know what it could be, but I know that changing this for you is nothing : )

great work so far my friend, VIBING

1 Like

this has an excellent sound, but I think it can be improved, the M1903 is a very powerful weapon with its 762
sound ex:

this its sick sound

1 Like

sounds cool! you can bring it to perfection, by making it a bit more dull. the ingame sound is actually 100% realistic, which is sad since the game sounds almost like it has a suppressor in irl, so creating a mix between both would bring us some insane overall quality.

1 Like

This the best i can do with both of the guns, for me i like the first Kar98k sound its sharp the model II is more boomy, and for the M1903 i think the model II sounds its better.

Kar98k Sound Model II

M1903 Sound Model II

1 Like

UPDATE v1.2 IS NOW LIVE !

Download Latest Version Here

1 Like

btw can you make a mini mod that just removes the charging screams for all nations? ill instantly recommend it to everyone

1 Like

Best mod so far IMO. Would you be able to swap out the Gewher 41’s sound for something that’s more intimidating?

1 Like

hulll let me test this

hmm the sound of the kar98K wasn’t very good to be honest, I don’t think it’s realistic, but the rest is cool :slight_smile: I believe it can improve in the near future, we are with you until then; )

1 Like

I will improve it in the next update :grimacing:, is it not loud enough? Or did u like it to be more boomy or dry?

1 Like

I’ll improve it in the next update, have u tried the Great 03 sound? If u like it maybe I’ll swap all the gewehr sound with it.

1 Like

her real sound is thunderous, it’s something unique, an example in the video I sent, I believe you could do something more aggressive for her :slight_smile: