Shane26 - Realistic Weapon Sound Mods v1.2 (Updated 1 May 2024)

I use his mod, it’s also great, but it still doesn’t have the sound of some vehicles, I don’t really like the sound of tank shots in that mod, but in itself it’s another good surreal sounding mod :slight_smile:

Even so, we are waiting for news, I will continue the grind of the bf 109G14 here
`` pain time ´´ again

1 Like

Yo dude check this out, anyway this the best i can do im no canon sound expert

Tiger Tank Fire Sound Mod

2 Likes

I also using the new MG-34 Sounds in this video

1 Like

man, this was perfect, I can’t wait to use it in the edits, great work my friend, thank you

now yes, a mg34 nice

hey Shane how are you ? Here’s a cool idea for the sound of the paks’40 made by engineers, a really beautiful and pleasant sound model

That would be surreal in game

1 Like

Shane26 Realistic Weapon Sound Mods v1.1 Is Now LIVE !!

Changelog :
Improving The MP-40, MG-34, Added New 75mm kwk40 (88mm Canon Using The Same Sound Files) Sound, Added 76mm Pak36 Canon Sound (German Engineer AT Guns)

Download Updates From Enlisted Sandbox Here!

1 Like

Hey man, i modded the AT Gun sounds just like u ask, the audio files sounded really close to the video u post but somehow its sound really different ingame :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Don’t worry friend, we all know you’re trying hard, stay at peace ; )

1 Like

I already told my people, I’m just downloading it, I can’t wait to hear it

1 Like

Hey Shane , I found something interesting here about mg15, its hot

Here’s a cool idea, for the main mg ,sick sound, so aggressive : )

1 Like

Hey dude, thats the video i use to edit the last MG-15 sound, its too bad that the MG-15 and MG-34 using the same sound files :face_with_spiral_eyes: if u still have the v1.0 u can compare it to the v1.1, on the v1.0 i mainly focusing on the MG-15 to sounds good (its my main weapon for my gunner squad) but its make the MG-34 sounds bad, and for the v1.1 i tried to balance between the 2 of em :nerd_face:, cheers

1 Like

in case u are wondering what the sound files looks like heres the files to compare

Enlisted Default KWK 40 Sound:

Modded Sounds :

1 Like

Some Japanese Gun Preview :

Tokyo Arsenal :

Type 2 SMG :

Type Hei :

1 Like

there is a big difference, the first one sounds like a grenade exploding, but with more tone, now the second one sounds like a tank shot (a bell ringing) it is aggressive

I meant to say PAK 40 not Kwk-40 silly me :crazy_face:

1 Like

Maybe it’s because the game engine doesn’t allow sound to be output more than some decibel, if it’s surpassed the db threshold it will trigger the muting effects, maybe it’s intended to be realistic perhaps idk :grimacing:

1 Like

my feedback:

your fg42 sound is great, the other weapons ive heard are actually better & more realistic as default sounds.

thompson, ppsh, mp40 & arsenal all have top tier sounds in enlisted. changing them isnt a good idea.

i recommend to change the kar98 sound to make it a bit more intense.
also keep mind, that when the weapons are made very loud, players will have to make the rest of the game more silent, which makes it very hard to hear steps, grenade clicks or radios (enemy steps sound different than team steps, but only if you hear them very well).

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I created this mod for the people who wants to feel more immersive, feel like they’re inside the battles, hearing gunfire that makes your ears rings, the bass and treble of your weapons when it shoots, or even playing without HUD on, as for the competitive side, you can always adjust your gunfire volume in the game sound settings so you can hear the footstep better, for me personally I think all the bolt action sounds in the game are pretty okay, except the Japanese one, but I’ll definitely going to check them out in the futures maybe. Also I really appreciate your feedback :grin:

1 Like

Some US Weapon Sound Preview :

M2 Carbine

M1919A6

M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle

M3 Submachine Gun

1 Like