(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

I would just ask for less.

Less to be taken away from us

2 Likes

Consider dropping the forced xp conversion

3 Likes

It is something you can pick up as a habit. In most games this award isnt even isueed due to next to no melee kills.

How?
Most rewards go to vets, research points also only applies for vets/ people who already researched a faction and those convertion rates are a joke consider it is not even enough to arm one Riflemen squad with BR1 stuff.
So how is this helpfull again, especially for newbies, with those pitful 100 silvers? Most vets do not need silvers or at least it is not as bad as newbies.
This update only helps stackers and overpops and that is also not much.

7 Likes

As i said, devs will consider something more.

1 Like

I think it would be much more convenient to have a large enough XP limit to unlock new toys (If this is determined by applying) this is specially convenient for content creators

3 Likes

1 silver per 100 points is a joke. Needs to be 10x that. Imagine you grinded the entire tech tree after months, and you are broke since you kitted out multiple BR2, 3, and 5 lineups each costing 300-500k silver. And now you are starting a new faction with no silver at all just to repeat the horrible silver grind. I’d be incentivized to play my fully researched faction if it gives me 1 silver per 10 points, essentially 2x the silver gain, to make up the losses of making a new faction.

Also a hard cap for 25000? That’s insane. A new unlock is 160000-180000 and I usually save up at least that amount in anticipation of new updates so I can immediately get the new stuff. At least move the cap up to 200k per faction. Or drop the automatic, forced conversion altogether and let us decide on our own please.

21 Likes

this is literaly just a hidden way to take free xp away from us

22 Likes

Or just no limit. Like right now.

And make conversion of xp to silver, an option.

With a slider, maybe? Or a box where you type the amount you want converted?

17 Likes

First off the exp cap for convertible research is complete and utter BS not to mention the WEAK SILVER IT GIVES idk who came up with these but they should be out of the job I don’t know how anyone thought these were a good idea

5 Likes

Shafted by the economy update once again.

What a joke.

8 Likes

When you need silver the most is when your starting out and have buy unlock and upgrade squads it’s like their doing everything they can to screw is

2 Likes

The last one was just a joke, this one on the other hand might be actually harmfull.

4 Likes

If this goes live then this is quite literally the worst economy update I’ve ever seen in a game. Including War Thunder.

1. It doesn’t actually change the economy for the average player. Literally only affecting the above average player.

2. Its so marginal that the increase is literally less than a 10th of a minor non-weapon item per game for late-game players.

3. It does absolutely nothing to help out the new player economy which the devs have outright told us was one of the biggest complaints from steam so far.

18 Likes

you need to massively increase economy. iirc someone posted calculations that showed economy earnings are down ~30% from premerge and i was having problem buying and upgrading weapons then (without having to buy vehicles also).

when people research new weapon, they want to play with it, not to grind another 5-10 hours to be able to equip it and then another 5-10 hours to upgrade it.

basic economy improvement you need to make is to increase xp to silver conversion from 5 silver for 47xp to 10 silver for 50xp. even with this change people will have problem with economy, but at least it will be much better than now.

2 Likes

I have tens of millions of excess research and millions of silver. DO NOT convert my research I don’t need the silver. Make this optional

5 Likes

This must be the 2nd worst post ive seen since the sorry ai cat

not just taking the silver from noobs by farming em in br2 now im gonna steal all the battle rewards so they cant get any silver.

should just att a reward that says ‘‘Best at everything’’

And dont remove this post for talking about steam reviews would be great.

4 Likes

Make BR2-3 guns cost 50% less to upgrade and not just reduce the cost on MP40 by 100 silver and pretend it’s all rainbows and sunshine; make respeccing soldiers 50% less expensive, make pistols 50-75% cheaper on average, get rid of the soldier stat gacha and or let us skip buying vehicles we don’t want. Bam. You just massively improved QOL for everyone especially remotely new without having to improve silver rewards any.

Indirectly you also incentivize people to experiment with soldier builds for different weapons and BRs by not skinning them with downright oppressive silver sinks.

3 Likes

Played a faction enough to accumulate, say, 5 million exp in the bank?

50k silvers for you.

Which is uh… Enough to purchase and upgrade 4 guns. I guess.

8 Likes

Comrades, WE hear your feedback and will work on more ideas about the economy.
P.S Also please take a note that bonus on “play for any side” will be DYNAMIC but no less then 20%, so if needed, devs can tune it to a higher value sometimes if needed, but never lower then 20%.

4 Likes