(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

1% exchange rate is pretty miserly, not gonna lie. :-1:

31 Likes

i need income… i have everything reserched but i sti on 50k silver… i NEED MONEY

11 Likes

Think about the poor new bloke that has nothing at all yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

this is literally paid steam realese all over again… its joever

16 Likes

well he just need to git gud and get 5 battle hero awards per match and the he can also convert extra RP for silver :rofl:

btw all of that while playing with join any and losing every match against stacked faction.

economy fixed!

14 Likes

not on my watch… going to bully 1 tier with my lebel squad for lulz

2 Likes

it’s giving 100 silver for each medal. Basicly you can get a “best sniper” battle hero award and get your 100 silver while other players got other rewards and get their silver. So everyone can get it if they just play the game how they liking.

3 Likes

i have zhukov as my avatar becose i make all medals so i can put them on my chest
my team will be suffering hard :stuck_out_tongue:
xcIhTPk960k

10 Likes

Now i will activly try to get as many rewards as i can, knowing i get nothing past 5, just so other players get less.

Finally, something to play for

9 Likes

usually it is 3-4 veteran players hogging 90% of the medals, so this will mostly help people who already have enough silver.

btw i really havent noticed many newbies getting medals…

19 Likes

This is not good at all.

The joy of NOT having to grind anymore will get removed. 25k is NOTHING.

Do not force players to get rid of their xp surplus. Instead GIVE US THE CHOICE.

33 Likes

new players have special tasks for which they can get 10k each. Or something like that, I dont really remember.

But there is definetely some artificial economy boost to the start.

Ahh yes, fianlly a f2p economy expert

4 Likes

This 100%

These changes literally do nothing for a new player that isn’t earning multiple battle rewards consistently. even the 20% any faction buff is less than the almost guaranteed 50% buff factions can get by always winning if they’re currently popular.

4 Likes

To buy a backpack costs 1,000 silver for one soldier James. Playing 10 matches as the best sniper gets me 1 backpack. I’m supposed to be excited?

11 Likes

big money XDDD
even war thunder is not as grindey on silver lions as enlisted is…

9 Likes

not if you ask me :stuck_out_tongue:

i really need to screenshot my rewards more often… i was lacking screenshots although these kind of situations are pretty normal.

19 Likes

These changes are absolutely pathetic and more of a nerf to RP than a silver buff. They also only benefit veteran players that already top the scoreboard and have multiple upgraded lineups in each faction and can use the “join any team button”. New, inexperienced players with non-upgraded junk weapons will not get battlehero awards very often nor will they be willing to grind every faction at once at a snails pace (even with the bonus).

Doesn’t help that after over a year the ingame pricing is still broken with tier 3 weapons costing as much as tier 5 weapons to buy, upgrade and research. How was this not fixed before the steam release? This game desperately needs new players but with such an oppressive grind for both RP and Silver I doubt they will stay for long. I know I wouldn’t if I had joined this post-merge shitshow.

36 Likes

Im assuming this means capping it at +500 max?
If so, why even cap it?

giphy (6)
Surely Day1 newbies will be constantly able to get battle rewards, especially against overpopulated factions… and those 100 silvers are truely affecting something.

2 Likes