(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

Good. You should have to earn your min/maxing

1 Like

This is assuming you’re the sole person that chooses to turn on any team. Even some win leeches will turn on any team, which unstacks the stacked faction. This not only benefits the faction(s) the stacked faction fights by lowering those in the stacked and filling the other factions, but it benefits the playerbase overall with more balanced matches and less bot filled matches (ignoring those people who desert every match)

Overall the number of people who choose to turn on any faction MIGHT be enough to remove stacked factions as a whole. It’s a nice thought to have. Let’s see how the 20% works out, and if it doesn’t do it then upping it should help

Probably where the main funding comes from too

1 Like

Rewarding ‘Gundam’ with 500 silver coins, how much silver coins are required to upgrade a level 5 weapon to full level, and how much silver coins are required to upgrade a vehicle to full level? I believe the official should be very clear that 500 silver coins are really useless, and it is very difficult to obtain five combat medals at the same time. More rewards should be given, such as 5000 silver coins.

Firstly, players should be allowed to decide for themselves whether to make this conversion, as some players are not lacking in silver coins, but they need more experience to prepare for future updates. Secondly, the conversion rate is too low because level 5 team members consume a significant amount of silver coins, and a ratio of 100:1 is far from enough.
To improve players’ economy, we should start from two aspects simultaneously. 1: Reduce the cost of purchasing and upgrading weapons. 2: Increase players’ combat rewards.

1 Like

gayjin needs to realize that just like star conflict, enlisted is not a monopoly like war thunder. continuing to play this stingy ass greedy bs crap will simply kill your game. there are so many other better ww2 shooter games out there. you arent that special. you have competition. your game is already barely populated because you treat it like war thunder. get with the industry or get left in the dust. simple as.

8 Likes

After playing for two years, the vast majority of my squads don’t have bino’s, flasks, shovels and pistols. :rofl: Only now, I have my level 1-3 US and German squads fully equipped with pistols, 1/3 of my Russian and 1/3 my US level 5 with pistols. I always figure half of each squad is going to be dead before I can use them anyway, so I don’t worry about the rest. :yum: When I need silver, I go to squads I am not using and send people to the rear. Right now I have several level 3 Germans that have been sent to the rear.

In the luvs2spooger brigade, as long as you have your camo’s, boots, gun, anti personal mine and grenade, you can go fight. :wink: If they were real troops, I might sing a different tune.

You better do something about this or there won’t be any long time players coming from steam. If the first impression of Enlisted is to grind on hours on end just fully gear up a low BR army they won’t stick around with the game.

Silver grind in Enlisted is a joke honestly, even with these new changes it would hardly make any difference. Perk system, enlisting soliders or gun upgrades are final nail in coffin for new players. They don’t know what to upgrade or what perks to use and waste stupid amount of silver, because they are so expensive things to do (silver loop holes literally).

Joining any team needs to be at least flat 50% silver boost and even with that you still would have to grind long amount of time to have a decent army.

1 Like

I have so many matches where me and my friend are playing and I often get first he gets top 3 consistently with me and I’m ALWAYS stealing his medals. I have like 10 and this poor bastard that did just as good as me gets 2-3 if he’s lucky. They really need to cap the top player to 5 medals, I wish I wasn’t such a medal hog every match.

1 Like

I would like to mention three things namely: 1. The Battle Pass. The silver which you get from the BP itself is a joke. The 2,000 silver rewards should be increased to 4,000 silver and the 4,000 ones to 6000 which is the minimum. Also the silver which you get from the recurring levels after you complete a BP is severely low. It should be increased from 1,000 to 2,000 silver at the very least. 2. On top of that these ‘Silver for Battles’ kind of events should be organized every weekend to help new players coming from Steam. 3. Also increase the silver rewards from the daily login box in a significant way.

3 Likes

First of all, I love this game. But I strongly disagree with this experience reform.
First of all, we players who have already accumulated a lot of experience will be robbed by your officials right in the middle of the game, 100 experience points can only be exchanged for 1 silver coin. Why can’t you raise the experience accumulation limit like setting it at 500k or 1m? If I finish developing all the R&D options, not being able to accumulate experience will only make me not want to continue to participate in the game instead of going to continue to fight for the game for the sake of experience like I do now.
I understand that you guys want to improve this so that more veteran players can participate in the game, but please don’t do this, it will only cause more veteran players to abandon the game. I would like to see a reasonable cap set and then clear out all the experience for older players. Redeem the excess, say 100 experience for 5 silver coins or even 10 silver coins.
Economic reform is not robbery! Please don’t hurt all the long time players who have been supporting Enlisted!

2 Likes

The conversion rate is not only astonishingly low, but also forced to convert! You are completely annoying the players!
This looks like listening to the player’s advice, but something must be taken from the player’s hands! Why?
Don’t treat players as fools, no one likes developers who play tricks in changing.Stop your negative optimization of player gaming experience quickly.
The conversion rate can be low, but it cannot be forced, otherwise give us a high enough magnification so that we don’t mind forced conversion.

7 Likes

For most of the time you only get ignorant bots or noobs who don’t even know how to check name list. And yea, how noble that you just keep finishing all the games you play. Having fun suffering while become the source of entertainment for the other side

They don’t want to improve it. All they want is to keep nerfing gain so people might buy silver with gold

2 Likes

Dark Flow developers
What’s wrong with the current game?
It looks like you don’t understand it at all

Even users who have played for a long time
I’m having huge financial problems.

What do newbies think?

Gives you a small means of securing silver
Major ‘improvements’ have been made!
It is claimed that

Let’s figure out how bad the economy is right now
A newbie user plays a tier 1 rifle squad.
How much silver will it take to complete it?

Canteens, TNT, and pistols are a huge luxury for newbie users.
We will exclude it from the summation.

Tier 1 soldier requires 3000 silver.
Tier 1 weapons are fully upgraded to 4 stars.
When upgrading to discount price, 1522 silver is required.

You also need to buy a treatment kit, grenades, and a bag.
Treatment kit 200
grenade 500
mini bag 200

3000+1522+200+500+200

5422 Silver!

To purchase a soldier and arm him properly:
Requires 5422 Silver

Each of these squads has 3 to 5 basic soldiers.
I decided to calculate the rifle squad.
I will subtract the cost of 5 soldiers.

4 additional soldiers 12000
+9 4-star upgrade weapons 13,698
+Medicine kit, grenade, bag 8,100

=33,798

Wow, enough to use a squad of riflemen.
This is how much it costs to place it.

By the way
Silver that a typical user can obtain by playing in-game is
It’s only around 1000~2000.

If your performance is good, it might be worth aiming for 4000-5000 silver.

Now, I only looked at the cost of deploying and upgrading the squad.

Now, if you research and consider the silver required to unlock it,
They really ask for a huge amount of silver.

6 Likes

Maybe what he met was not a rookie but a so-called casual player.
They also have little desire to win and always fight passively

The best economic adjustment is to reduce the price of soldiers and vehicles
What idiot came up with the idea of expensive soldier boxes and high-cost vehicles?

2 Likes

Wow how generous. 10% and 20% bonus while it should be increased by at bare minimum 2x and most optimal 3x.

It’s so obvious you don’t care about your players having harmonized XP and Silver gain you want to Silver to always lag behind the XP so you could sell it for real $$$.

Don’t you forget that you already are selling premium time and premium packs to make grind faster?

How greedy you can be? I still can’t afford to buy any of those vehicles even tho i’m finished with all research (except last JP tank) and upgrading them is just a pipe dream of an old man.

Over 3k matches and still can’t afford to get anything in the game it’s hilarious and sad at same time, it’s obvious you (yes you DF) don’t even play your own game. If you were playing you would change it to be way more player friendly.

7 Likes

And why? Especially as F2P who dont have many slots.

Yeah, who needs better dmg, rof and accuracy anyway?

If you need something to work, you should apply for a job.

Why do you have to be always wrong and a cunt?

10 Likes

if you decided to promote active playing finally here is my input

1. remove winning bonus and give it to top 5 players from each team (still 10 people get it and trolls are excluded)
  2. apc driver battle hero
  3. reduce the amount of battle heroes award that tankers can get because its easiest way to farm it, just 3 clicks and you get 7 awards no effort at all.
5 Likes

And why should other people have to have your fun? Especially your fun contains HE camping and mine spaming?