Second testing of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

you see, it doesn’t have “windmils” on it.

so good luck.

start drawing some, perhaps someone will show up and actually fix it.

2 Likes

lololol

1 Like

fedorov mg and as44 are better than anything guerillas can use. and your squads have and engineer, even 2 for the fedorovs. your squads are still stronger.

2 Likes

Yes good point, there is already a working model in Big Action, why not use that as placeholder?

2 Likes

I’m confused. 4 men seemed like an adequate number for the squad?

(I have 4 silenced smgs for Sovs Usa & Axis, damnit )

I mean… where did the request to BUFF them even came from?

8 Likes

Other changes:
Ithaca 37 now has a 4 round magazine
The Partisan MP 40 is now renamed to Captured MP 40, and its stats are now the exact same as the normal MP 40
MG 17’s on planes have their rof fixed, now it’s 1200 instead of 1000
MG 81’s on planes have their rof fixed, now it’s 1600 instead of 1000
Maxim Tokarev has less recoil
250kg Navy Type 25 Model 2 bombs now have proper stats, previously they had the same stats as fab 250 bomns
SC 250 bombs now have proper stats, previously they had the same stats as fab 250 bombs
SC 50 bombs now have proper stats, previously they had the same stats as Fab 50 bombs
The Hs-129 B-3 now has a proper zoom value for its cannon

23 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Preliminary patch notes for the "Guerrilla Warfare" update:

Why? Do you really think Marder is suitable to stay in BR III?, A convertible vehicle, think of its competitors, KV-1 and M4A3 (105). Please adjust Marder to BR II.

17 Likes

Agreed.

Those are NOT worthy of br3.

5 Likes

Is this a visual bug, or it’s this easy to break the matchmaker?

Adding a rank 2 squad to a Rank 5 lineup can downtier me?

Or is this how it always worked?

because i made it. and gave it to him.

if you dont trust me

based on the parts of the fridge ZIS 30.

and apparently, modders are too good that devs are unable to replicate things that we do.

but then again, if recent events taught me something, is that if you want something, you have to do it your self ( and having to make 540000 work arounds )

just like giving USSR an actual made apc:

( i still use and love the m3, but t20 is iconic )

21 Likes

I just want the US guerilla uniforms to be correct

2 Likes

VV12Q51V(9HJJ(%AIV}EVMF

plz tell me! why my BR5 sov team only can be bult 53k ATgun???
jap has the same problem!!
usa also~

1 Like

Its just insane.
5 men with automatic weapons, built in ammo pouch and a slot for secondary weapon, they get full ammo for picked up weapons not to mention the 5 TNTs and the ability to enter the enemies grey zone and spawn camp them.

Sure everyone has automatic weapons in BR5 and BR3-4 infantry has semi-auto guns and noob tube GLs, but against a BR1-2 squad armed with bolt-action rifles the guerrillas will be very OP.
These guys pack so much fire power that they cant be considered lightly armed and untrained partisans, these guys are literal elite commando with multiple weapons.

21 Likes

Are u doing this on custom match ?

1 Like

i mention it earlier that my mg45 squad (which is br4) can only build pak38 for both practice and custom, is this only available for live match?

also tried the assault engy on both and it didnt appear maybe it live only or something idk

For me its also not working, not only in custom, also in regular squads…

on high BR they are very underpowered. on low BR they are weaker than assaulter/MG squads. especially considering access to engineers & radiomen.

ppl need to stop overrating 4-5 random grandpas running around with whatever smg they woke up with this morning.

2 Likes

Can apc also get said spawn protection

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Preliminary patch notes for the "Guerrilla Warfare" update:

Will there be APDS? Because the Pak 40 can destroy the T-34-85 from the front, the QF 17 should also be able to destroy the Panther tank from the front.

test the usa at gun ing
use T20 at squad mod not custom ,also built m1 atgun

see cust mode sov brV,only use 53k at gun

@YuiHibiki report it

it had waste me so many tine test it .