RO2 like features

I don’t wish that you copy the game as much as you can, but RO2 were a piece of art back then. Also I think these changes that I’ll suggest rn would improve the game’s immersion and realism a lot.

These are my suggestions:

1. Wouldn’t that be nice if the mg barrels heat up so much that you need to replace them? Just like in Red Orchetra 2. Red Orchestra 2 - Barrel change behind cover - YouTube
  2. More taunts. Red Orchestra 2 - Russian Taunts [Reupload] - YouTube ; Red Orchestra 2 - German Taunts [Reupload] - YouTube
  3. Reload animations Red Orchestra 2 - ALL WEAPONS Showcase - YouTube
  4. Tank members pov Red Orchestra 2 still has the best FPS tank animations. - YouTube
24 Likes

I’ve already suggested that 2.5 years ago.
Too long to fully cover it.
And dev 99% dont care either.

3 Likes

This one is impossible, the amount of work and money they would have to invest is astronomical for every single tank in the game

4 Likes

Just pure lazy.
Dev already selling vehicles at extreme expensive price, but cant provide even basic interior of the tanks.

2 Likes
  1. maybe if its done in a way to not nerf mg’s into the ground
  2. nope
  3. would be nice
  4. no thanks way too much work, but i would like better tank viewing like wide view sights

They do have basic interiors:

Most tanks have basic interiors (gun breech, coaxial, scopes are modeled) but they are not added for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Maybe

Yes

Those are never polished sufficientely

I think is sufficient have a functional commander POV do this for all crew member is unecessary

Because we are not supposed see them

Of course I know. But for better views and quick sight switching, real life based interior is much easier to use than WT’s scroll down all scopes.

They are already nerfed to the ground. This way it would be realistic at least.

Also it would make german MGs actually good thanks to quick barrel change feature.
More over this would mean that later design are not inferior to prewar crap like MG13 or MG15 (this baffles me a lot).

2 Likes

you mean even used less

It’s not my fault devs are completely incompetent when it comes to LMGs.
Lately they have proven this with vickers for paras.

5 Likes

7cwew7

2 Likes

I hate the British paratroopers.
The Vickers are just too much (recoil and ROF wise).
I prefer the Pacific Paramarines. They are just more fun.

After 3 years with this game I have gained a certain BS immunity. And it’s very usefull when it comes to the topic of LMGs.

1 Like

They was better if the m1 carabine was still the one pre semi-auto nerf, good days wen you can headshot with here :cry:

1 Like

They can still headshot a little, but at longer ranges forget it.

1 Like

It was worth a try. Doesn’t hurt anyone. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Who did I offend?
I’m not mad, I would just like some reasoning so I can avoid this in the future.