Reworking old locations: Walking through frosty Moscow and sultry Tunisia

In Enlisted, we don’t just focus on new maps, but also improve our oldest battlefields. Thanks to our location artists, of course. We continue the tradition with improvements to Moscow and Tunisia - according to our statistics and your feedback.

NEAR MOSCOW

The changes here are mostly visual. We’ve brought the location up to our quality standards: more notable landmarks, new roads and a more detailed landscape. But at the same time, there are more hiding places and more attack routes. So it will become more interesting tactically.

Before changes on the top | After changes on the bottom

r/enlistedgame - Reworking old locations: Walking through frosty Moscow and sultry Tunisia

r/enlistedgame - Reworking old locations: Walking through frosty Moscow and sultry Tunisia

By the way, these changes affect both the winter and autumn map with the quarry.

ON THE SANDS OF TUNISIA

No less significant changes make the already detailed Tunisia more diverse. We’ve added several new details and covers to the open areas of the map.

Also, be sure to check out the He 111 that landed on the airfield for repairs.

42 Likes

nice when i play br3 again i would see how good these change are

These changes look nice, Im excited to see the changes on the battlefields.

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Nice changes and all but i think you could have done more. I hope the pictures arent everything you changed

2 Likes

Good, now please add more cover to pacific maps as well please.

1 Like

Did you remove the lower tank wreck? Why? It was a great spot for a rally point for attacking side. I’m definitely not happy with this change.

3 Likes

wants you to use APCs
I guess someone felt like 2 destroyed tank on the same spot are too much, maybe because Tunisia farmers complained that they cant farm with tanks due to tank wrecks.

Beautiful.

Now can we have a flyable heinkel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know, it’s basically on completely opposite side of where battle is normally happening.

It was just great place to hide your flanking rally. I’ve used this spot so many times…

I think there is flyable heinkel in the editor but im not sure

1 Like

doubt.

Please rework Stalingrad’s Univermag, Central Station, and the city’s blocks. Buildings, trenches, sewers, and mounds of rubble are missing. Not having these takes away what made Stalingrad Stalingrad.

Edit:
The Central Station

Spoiler

The Blocks

Spoiler

Fire Station on the street corner

Spoiler

4 Likes

Hopefully you also removed or reworked those small wooden watchtowers that couldn’t be destroyed by anything even tank’s body.

I’m talking about this map

1 Like

This is nice and all but can we make BR5 go everywhere it’s already it’s own little mad world there so it’s better if that level can go to every campaign or something

5 Likes

if only i could get Tunisia maps, instead of the damn forest id be happy

4 Likes
  • Landed for repairs
  • Will regularly get shot and blown up to pieces by both sides

10 Likes

You know, it would be cool if we could repair it and use it to bring terror to the enemy. Single use, if shot down there is no more of them.

what next ammo crates with weapons

/s

How dare they make their changes based on factual data representative of the whole game, rather than the forum rantings of a noisy few.

Changes look good - nice to see older maps getting some attention!

1 Like

a player that doesnt know the game and contributes to data without giving a reason for such action.

opposed to multiple voices giving reason for actions in game.

there is a difference

2 Likes