Rewards, battle tasks, changes in progress and logistics for squads and soldiers

All of this sounds really good. All that is needed now is avoiding making the challenges completely nihilistic ones (perform a 360 no scope headshot on an enemy 500 yards away, commit the perfect murder while standing on your hands etc.) and instead opting for some more reasonable ones (kill 20 soldiers today, build 3 emplacements today etc.)

2 Likes

Great stuff - good looking changes that are heading the right way IMO.

They will probably look like challenges from Cuisine Royale, for example ā€œKill X enemies with bolt action rifleā€, ā€œKill X tanks using AT gunā€. Something like that.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait :)!

The less restrictions placed upon the player, the better the system.

I agree. But it can also give motivation for players to sometimes use tactics they would not use without reward waiting for them. Anyway, we will see for ourselfs when this system comes to Enlisted.

2 Likes

Well you bleppinā€™ well have to, like the rest of us! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s going to make premium squads feel more unique :slight_smile:

Remove the Vitality perk and replace it with one of the new perks you guys have just announced. This should be done to all Premium squads too.

6 Likes

If anything theyā€™ll do this on OBT because it appears they canā€™t or wonā€™t edit things we already have individually.
See your old soldiers vs new ones and theyā€™ll have different available perks
Or the Moscow premium weapons not being fully upgraded.

Iā€™m praying that that is the reason why nothingā€™s been down about the vitality and flinch perks and the guns.

Totally. Weā€™re probably gonna have to suck it up for the remainder of the CBT, but weā€™ve gotta push for the removal of this perk during OBT.

2 Likes

More P2W is not more unique.

Agree 100%

3 Likes

Just tell me BP will replace mobile tier monetization: no additional squads in battle for premium account, no pay to skip level, no pay to gamble, and iā€™ll buy your battlepass the moment itā€™s available

2 Likes

donā€™t be like that, the premium always but absolutely always must be only aesthetic or to progress faster, but it should never give an advantage in the gameplay, the game must be pay to fast, not pay to win, or it will be an absolute failure like the heroes and generals and all non-mobile pay to win games

5 Likes

I generaly agree but tbh I donā€™t think H&G is pay to win. Maybe a little but not enough to show it as an example of P2W.

1 Like

Iā€™d honestly love to see flinch from SMGs completely removed. Getting the first shot and dying because he didnā€™t flinch and you did is abysmal and removes the skill from the gunfight.

And if i have not enough time do do every day the three tasks i can pay for the other levels hm? Ah wait if a want all rewards i have to buy the premium pass already XD

I forgot that i just work for you guys. And my free time in your games also belongs to you (i have 1,6 k hours in Warthunder by the way). If think about the money i spent for all the founder packs and compare it with other founder packs of games, i am really excitedā€¦

Every year you guys get more greedy and you show no respect to the community who pay your work money. Thats a shame because the games are good, you are not better than SEGAā€¦ The biggest joke was that i shall test your monetizing system, but get i the coins for the test period? No, i have to buy it lol. How if you do that with your private money and test it yourself?

If i look on HLL or Post scriptum your pay grab is really sad. What are you doing with all the money, because other seems not to need that much for development and servers. Every employee get a modern house with pool and a new car?

Ah yeah WT is also a new event + BP i love it <3

1 Like

According to a number of people skipping a grind is pay to win. Basically if itā€™s premium itā€™s pay to win unless itā€™s dramatically worse than their free units.

2 Likes

Maybe because it is pay to win in the first months of the game where no ammount of playtime will let you catch up with the paying players. Also stop being so melodramatic

3 Likes

Skipping the grind is currently P2W because of the amount of advantage you receive in comparison to everybody else (research tree levels are sadly not just new toys to play with), there are also objectively better weapons, ā€œstockā€ squad vs research squad also provides another HUGE advantage, so paying to get that advantage is also P2W.
I disagree that premium squad should be worse, but they should be on par with the rest (their selling point should be unique skin, weapons and exp boost, not the ability to make everyone who didnĀ“t pay miserable).

4 Likes