Rewards, battle tasks, changes in progress and logistics for squads and soldiers

useful ammunition - Are you planning premium ammunition?

5 Likes

They maybe meant grandes medkits and the like but we can’t really know sadly.

1 Like

Perhaps, but I think it is more likely that they are actually planning premium ammunition.

Anyway, I asked… hopefully we will get an answer.

If they decline, we know. If there will be no answer, we will have good idea (they may be not ready to acknowledge that).

2 Likes

I mean, calling premium ammunition “useful ammunition” means only premium ammunition will be useful so I really don’t think they meant premium ammunition

2 Likes

or mayby some ammo is more powerfull but causes more recoill and vice versa. something like h&g have

Or CoD tracer packs idk
But I wouldn’t call those useful

No point to argue, time will tell buddy… Remember my post.

1 Like

There is possibility to add high velocity ammunition, AP rounds, tracers, but we will have to wait.

Well only the high velocity (not sure about this one tho) and AP would be useful in the game rn

2 Likes

Higher bullet velocity would be a good ammo type
More recoil but you don’t have to lead as much
Would be really nice for snipers and the bolt actions actually

It would also result in higher damage (higher kineric energy). So it’s questionable as it may be OP.

Dude if you’re already using a sniper/BA you’re going to be one hitting anyways

Yes but it’s not like you need to lead too much rn in the game maps are like 300m at max.

2 Likes

I know.
I’m just throwing stuff out there.

With BA yes, but HV ammo was also used by MGs for AA purposes. Imagine MG42 OHK regular soldiers.
That’s my main concern.

MG42 already is a OHK if you hit center mass. Even then you’re likely to get hit a second time in quick succession.
Also I don’t think extra ammo types for the buildable MGs should be a thing full stop.

It is? I almost didn’t play the game since normandy so I had no idea. I thought it shares dmg model with LMGs.

I don’t know, AP rounds may be useful.

1 Like

I believe it has the same damage profile as the other LMGs which is 12 damage which is a OHK if you hit the chest or up.

Yeah but you know what i mean. No OP goober shit.

1 Like

My biggest concern is that Premium Ammunition may be direct P2W mechanic.

3 Likes

Just because you don’t want to grind daily challenges, why shouldn’t players that want to do it not be able to? It’s not like you lose anything for not taking part, you just miss out on a few extra rewards.

I like the changes overall, please just don’t make the difference between F2P and P2P too big. I don’t want to see players skipping long grinds and farming F2P players.