Rewards, battle tasks, changes in progress and logistics for squads and soldiers

I guess

Give them same limitations and nerf MP-41 and we got a balanced premium method

I suspect they are going to have 5 assaulters or 4 machinegunners tbhā€¦ current pure P2W course of premium squads makes that more likely. But I hope IĀ“m wrong.

1 Like

That seems too big.
The way I see it right now, ā€œsquadsā€ in game are meant to be smaller elements like fire teams.

I hope devs wonā€™t do it

Well, the developers themselves wont admit their shortcomings. But from the resources I know who works with them (as third party roles), all they said to me is that they think darkflow does not have a clear target of this game. And they said darkflow react slow when cooperating with them.

I hope they will make them purely cosmetic and maybe give them exp boost. But Iā€™m sceptical.

2 Likes

Talking about the things I LOVE about this is definitely the new inventory system so no more packing 10 explosive packs and going all terrorist style

3 Likes

No unique weapons and vehicles only skins in BP plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3 Likes

i suppose that was the best part.

innit?

Same tbh will make tanks great again!

(They already great but even more)

Debatable

Experianced players mount millions of explosive packs and cook them so it is very lame playing tanks right now

Molotovs should definitely be buffed and used as an AT weapon

Idk I enjoy playing tanks most times I donā€™t even die all game but I play from console so idk (no cross platformā€¦)

Only let soldiers bring 1 detpack per guy.
Rest goes to medkits and other gear.

1 Like

Hey, are there any news regarding better and more open maps

You guys promised us that but it feels like we havenā€™t gotten any news since

Almost all conquest maps are small and hated while most invasion maps still have huge ā€˜ā€˜meatgrinderā€™ā€™ areas

Thatā€™s a nice idea but I would accept it only if we get better molotovs

1 Like

That goes without saying because molotovs are turboshit as it stands.

1 Like

maybe even nerfing explosive packs against tank tracks like irl and instead introducing AT grenades and buffing Molotovs

so killing tanks will have more varieties

What do you think?

Detpacks should blow tracks off almost by default unless they can speed away.
AT grenades would be a great addition
Molotovs definitely need a buff in most regards

Iā€™d like to see these taken into consideration, yes

1 Like

cool,

I would think about it more and make a suggestion later
I will even put some pictures and drawings

1 Like

Ight boys Iā€™m 'boutta smoke a blunt, who wants a hit?

1 Like

gimme some

1 Like