Remove the stage limit for the Reinforcements received event

As you all know, the monthly Reinforcements received event requires about 14 tasks to be completed, but only one stage can be completed every two days. This means that if you want to full complete the event, you have to play the game once every two days, and if you miss a stage for several days, you will have to pay to complete the event.

This is harsh; a score of 20,000 points to achieve one stage may not be a score that veterans suffer from, but it is still hard to have to participate at least every two days. Normal people are can’t spend their evenings at home playing games all the time.

Perhaps there is an aspect of the Reinforcements received event that is done to keep the player base, but no one should let the game dictate their life schedule. Games should enrich our leisure time.

Lift the limit on the number of stages you can accomplish in a day. We should be able to accomplish any number of stages, not just one, when we have time. That way, if you have to go on a business trip or take care of your family, you can catch up on events later.

Surely you’ll increase your player base with events that can be played flexibly rather than on a schedule that you know you won’t be able to accomplish after a few days of miss.

I’m sure this suggestion will be ignored as well since the same suggestion has been ignored so many times, but I’d like to see how many people agree with this suggestion.

14 Likes

Hmm as long as the point wont get reset and i can do multiple per day then sure i guess this might be nice

like those 5k no limit format (which is pretty good since i get like 5 stage per day)

3 Likes

By the way, this was my first time attending an event in several months.
And I was able to obtain German and Soviet assault engineers.

I didn’t have to participate in the first place because I had purchased Stalingrad Full Access, but I was caught up in the gold order.
After participating, I still thought the event was tough.
What was I doing in March? When I think back, I only remember that I did Enlisted. I’m sure there were many other things I should have done.

I give up on the last customized ticket. I am tired. :open_mouth:

I probably won’t be at the event again for many months.
I just remembered that I have a lot of other things to do…

8 Likes

yea sadly i somehow couldnt resist and do the last stage but not the one after (so i got it all reward except the “extra” stage)

2 Likes

My guess is that Darkflow is demanding compensation for handing over their event squad to us. Either it is to perform labor to pad their daily player base or pay directly.
In other words, they never want to let players play for free…

I think it would be better for more players to stay in the game and make basic revenue if they didn’t ask for money and contribution from players for this kind of thing…
Well, I know nothing about running a game company… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah, this was a completely shameless decision that forced most of the veterans to participate in this event anyway.

After all, you don’t want to throw away 3x750 and 1x1200 golds in the form of GOs.

4 Likes

Hi,

The Developers are always testing new formats for events. The idea you are describing was already tested in a former event.
Nonetheless someone could just easily grind the points quickly to gain access to “better” event squads thus giving a slightly advantage to those who can’t or are unable to perform such tasks quickly.
But: how about grinding the points as you like and get your rewards at the time everyone would be able to do so as If they would play 20k points per two days?

3 Likes

They can consider using two mechanisms in parallel at the same time
1Change 1 stage every week
Relax the task time to 7 days and 70,000 points
Put core rewards in stages 2 and 4

2 one pass
When this week’s phase is completed
Spend an extra 2 to 3 times extra points to advance to the next stage
Spend 4 times as long to get rewards when you want, regardless of restrictions.
This is perfect for players who have the equipment but don’t have enough time

1 Like

Think of it as an activity to get a full-level assault rifle
Ha ha
This is the official after-sales service

From my point of view, they should give the second squads of assault engineers to the owners of Stalingrad in full bundle.

That is, you would always get one squads as an SG FA owner, but as long as you also participated in the event. You could get a second ones.

After all, we had 2 squads of assault engineers in SG.

2 Likes

I agree
This campaign makes anyone who buys Stalin look like an idiot

I think they have to provide 4 to 6 engineers who can freely change squads and equip assault rifles to players who buy Starling
Because that’s why they bought Stalin

1 Like

My biggest problem is that the score resets every two days, I work all day every day, and when I do play, I have enough time to play a few good games, but the next day I won’t, thus I lose out on ever being able to complete the stage. I have only ever completed one event, and that was to get the Italian paratrooper squad, Since then, I have not been able to achieve more than the first quarter of any event. I agree with your post and your comments made.

I wish the 20,000 score would not reset every two days, it is impossible for me who works every day all day. When I do have time to play, I’m able to get a few good games in, but that is far and few in between enough to be able to complete an entire stage, let alone an entire event. I don’t mind having to grind out an event, and if that means that I am on the roster for an active player in the player base. I don’t mind having to go above and beyond to have an exceedingly difficult challenge, but to put in so much effort and for it to be for nothing the day after , it is very upsetting and defeating for someone who does spend USD on the game. I refuse to pay for an event squad because they are not customizable. Yet I would still like to have an event squad because I do find them to be interesting and they add the diversity of quality to my squads and game.

1 Like

I see. I understand very well. The suggestion I made in my OP may indeed have been too favorable to some players playing 24/7 games and unfair to casual players.
However, I think the fact that you must play every 2 days or your progress will be reset is ultimately a hard requirement for normal players. Imagine a player who can only get a decent amount of playing time on m weekends. They know from the moment the event starts that they will miss two stages, Monday through Friday. The only way they can get an event squad is to change their work or family schedule to accommodate the game or pay for it. This situation is also ultimately unfair.
It’s hard for many casual players to keep up with the game because it’s too tailored to those who play hard.

I may have had a problem with my suggestion, but your point and his :point_down: raising the issue were good tips.

Maybe we should eliminate the score reset only as he suggests.

The “Weekly Tasks” in the Battle Pass season carry over progress to the next week if not completed, right?
Weekly tasks are unlocked one at a time each week. This means that you will not be able to complete all the tasks as soon as the season starts. However, it is possible to complete tasks that have not been completed at a later time.
Why not use such a format for the event stages as well?
An active stage is added every two days. Players get 2000 points to accomplish it. But the unaccomplished task will not be reset and will remain.
So if a player cannot play the game from Monday to Friday, there are 3 stages that can be achieved on Saturday.

I believe this would be a fair way to progress event tasks for everyone. Well, fewer people will be buying event squads with gold.
What do you think, if everyone can participate in the event in a fair way, it will make the game more interesting and help maintain the player base?

1 Like