Remove panzerfaust from Soviets in Berlin

Developers, it’s time to overhaul how anti tank combat is done in Berlin because the Soviets should not be equipped with the panzerfausts which are produced by the Axis, not the Soviets. I do not buy the excuse that the Soviets looted surpluses of panzerfausts and would use them like the Germans who are actually trained to use them as they are their own weapons. It is an excuse that is a testament of laziness to not give the Soviets of Berlin proper anti tank weapons. I am very disappointed in this laziness combined with an obsession of symmetrical balance.

3 Likes

What would you give them. When you say replace it you gotta tell them with what!
Possibilites:
-Piat
-M1A1 bazooka
-M9 bazooka

2 Likes

we dont care if u buy the fact the Russians used the panzerfuast they used them and capurted so many why cant they use them

5 Likes

Yes yes germany - OP on berlin. When STG44 is announced? Yes then theyll be

1 Like

You want RPG?As I know there were RPG prototypes, so why not?An RPG can be an analogue of a pantzershrek.But there is nothing to replace panzerfaust.

Soviet army recieved BOYS rifles and very early Bazookas (3000 pieces) only. No PIATs, no late Bazookas, nothing.

Yeah it must be soo hard to use a fire and forgot weapon that literal children used them

Absolutely not, with your logic then the Germans should be able to equip themselves with ppsh with drum mags like they actually did. I do not want to see that either in Berlin. It is not historical to see that the Soviets only use German anti tank weapons considering its 1945 and the Soviet Army has fully utilized lend lease.

It’s not proportionate.PPSh was captured much less than panzerfausts.

Not any lend lease.

But may be slightly less Panzerfausts, then german captured SVTs in 1941.

You know they captured panzerfausts by the tens of thousands as the German frontline collapsed and historically used them by the shitload

11 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

You need to check yourself, this is a forum post about the panzerfaust. No one asked for your opinion on what you think of Germany and isn’t even relevant nor constructive to this post.

Germany lost chud
:wave:

Like I would want a point and click power fantasy too, but that gets boring after awhile.
Its why I stopped playing Germans in WT.

well the other option would be asymmetrical balance, but giving one side no AT weapon at all would be kinda impossible to balance right? I see no other option, or is there some sort of prototype ww2 weapon i am not aware of?

The Soviets had impact HEAT grenades which I can honestly see being pretty spastic in game and not in a fun way for the recipient
Especially with the grenade throwing range perk

1 Like

yay, good spirit. Thats how we get balance into this game, gg on you.

The soviets literally had 3000 lendlease bazookas…

so