Remove panzerfaust from Soviets in Berlin

they captured more panzerfaust then they had bazookas

So it would be a good replacement to another panzerfaust

i mean, class specific AT grenade can work good in my opinion, would make the AT class more interesting. As long as they dont deal too much dmg I wouldnt think they’d be too extreme.

1 Like

no leave as is

Right but still two kinds of panzerfaust on soviets branch sounds very forced

1 Like

The second panzerfaust is forced full stop
Its completely unnecessary for either side

2 Likes

Only one documented time, when lend-lease bazookas was used - Kursk battle.

other question, a late campaign AT unlock for soviets could be what, since we get panzerschrecks for the germans eventually …

how are they going to balance that bad boy? either giving soviets some very powerful AT grenade, or giving them something like a super bazooka?

Just imagine both sides using panzerschrecks, that would be awful.

Again, symettrical balance will destroy this game

4 Likes

I can agree in part because I don’t want devs to go down the path of H&G. Panzerfaust, should be much more accessible to the German faction.

Of course, this does not mean that the Soviets would not be able to use them, but perhaps it would be some crate places where their number would be limited.

Hard to say. I am not definitive on this issue.

2 Likes

I think it’s more combination of assaulter class speed +stg 44 not just stg 44 which could be also played more slower or defensively

You might be right with this, yet i feel asymmetrical balance taken too far might destroy this game even faster.

Take the “planes vs vehicles” argument for example. I rly don’t like flying planes, while some of my mates enjoy it a lot.

So that means, if the game is balanced so that one side gets rly good planes while the other gets rly good tanks, then ultimately if two players who dont like flying in general fight each other, the one with the better tank would win.

This type of asymmetrical balance would remove diversity from the game.

1 Like

the fact the Germans keep whining about the stg it was a rare weapon it should be a gold weapon at best

like that matters anyways, we alrdy get to spam the FG, which was a more advanced weapon anyways.

1 Like

As many stg were produced as g43s so it wasn’t rare but not a common sight

dont matter they dont need any more atuomatics period

If Panzerfaust gets removed then the upcoming tiger tank be like :-