šŸ† Reinforcements received: Victory day

I expected nothing.

But I was never disappointed with what I got so far.

1 Like

Oh, I could have done without. But Iā€™m always very adamant on what is ethical in business.

What they did, really was not. I opposed resistance for my principles.

But, they corrected their mistake and gave us much, MUCH more than Iā€™d expect.

Thereā€™s no need to continue pestering them, as such.

I merely want them to respect their consumers: their paid services, are far from cheap, so I expect a modicum of quality, professionalism and transparency with what they do. Having this, Iā€™ll have no issue keeping supporting themā€¦ You know it, Iā€™m a ā€œMobidicā€ too.

6 Likes

What negotiation? They decided this (re: the slots) and posted it a while ago. Yesterday was all about Stalingrad. The extra slots had already been decided. Let me give you run down of what happened:

1. I think they told us about the slots a few weeks ago.
  2. Everybody complained and was upset about the Stalingrad losses yesterday.
  3. Today, all they did was re-state what they had already said about the extra slots.
  4. Now, today, everybody is happy about the Stalingrad issue since they get to keep their extra slots ā€“ which they already had anyway. All is forgiven for the rest of the losses. A new event came out (another bright and shiny object) and everybody has suddenly forgotten about everything that just happened a day ago. Selective amnesia? I have no idea! But for me, I donā€™t forget these sort of things. When somebody takes advantage of me, I donā€™t thank them on the way out the door. I expect them to make it right. Period. And for me, they havenā€™t done so. Iā€™m not asking for anything special; just what I paid for! Nothing more, nothing less.

I donā€™t ā€œsettleā€ for compensation when I paid real money and all I get back is a turd.

Imma be real, ainā€™t nobody playing 2-5 games a day for 26 days straight for a vehicle that can have the commanders skull blown off by a man with a rifle

5 Likes

Guys, please, at least a week of break between these events. Not only you wonā€™t run out of content that quickly, but players should also get some break from grinding (though I appreciate the 10000 point change).

1 Like

Thereā€™s no such a option.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only grind. Deal with it, accept it.

I will. Believe in the milk truck!

1 Like

Indeed.
They said the slots that came with Stalingrad FA WOULD NOT transfer, only those bought with gold would.

Now, the slots that came with Stalingrad FA, also will.

Win.

Fantastic event! Canā€™t wait to finally use the flakpanzer!

1 Like

Why Moscow Whyyyyyyyyyyyy The campaigns cursed

You donā€™t have to play it, lol, just wait Ā±2 months.

At this points these events stop feeling like events but timed content drops that they want us to grind for. Just give us the good shit for free and have us grind other stuff that isnĀ“t squads. Atleast itĀ“s 10 000 points again so it wonĀ“t feel as much of a chore wich I very much appreciate.

2 Likes

honestly, all those constant bombardment with events makes a lot of sense for the game, gives even maxed players something to grind for.

just the thought of ā€œmissingā€ some unique weapons or gear is unacceptableā€¦

the grind is real

2 Likes

I hope 10k is the way to go. Feels like the right amount for daily quests.

5 Likes

shame those smgs have horrible shade of red

1 Like

You can get swords insteadā€¦

1 Like

OK. Well that means I got that part wrong then. I thought that ALL of the slots were going to transfer, including Stalingrad. So yes, that is a minor win.

Iā€™m still not happy about everything else I paid for and am now losing. This is how I see it, as stated in another post (just my opinion; I donā€™t expect you to agree with me):

Multiple people have stated that since the Stalingrad campaign will no longer exist, then the benefits from the Stalingrad access canā€™t be used. Nonsense! Have you thought about this? Whatā€™s going to happen to all of the squads that are currently in Stalingrad? Answer: Theyā€™re going to be integrated into the new system. Thus, if the squads can be integrated, so can the benefits of the full access bundle that apply to those squads. The game is not ending; it is simply being re-organized. Itā€™s no different than if they decided not to provide additional slots under the new organizationā€”That, I must remind you, everybody paid for. When something is taken away that youā€™ve paid for and not replaced or refunded, what do you call this? I canā€™t call it anything because my post will be removed.

PS Sorry if I came off a bit harsh earlier; I wasnā€™t pissed off with you, Iā€™m just pissed off with this whole situation.

1 Like

Hopefully they donā€™t nerf them and let them use them against infantry.

god I love this game. flakpanzer :sparkling_heart:

Again with the ā€œPlay every day or failā€ bullshit. Be better.