Reinforcements received: USSR paratroopers!

portrait-of-mao-zedong

1 Like

event squad already available?

1 Like

Because they screwed up the points on second day of event. They gave us free level lmao

btw. everything in parabox is different from premium vesion.

MG: RD-44
Sniper rifle: SVT-40
AT: Pfaust 60
mortar: RM-40

3 Likes

Damn RD-44 will make them op at BR 2

Imo 3 days and they get the same fate of italian paratroopers, enjoi it until you can

Once again DF have no clue how to balance their game, they completely overlooked issue with op box loadout that can be played at BR1-2, their gear should be changed automatically depending on BR.
Soon we will also have armored APCs that are immune to demo packs and can tank multiple APHE shells. Game starting to look like a parody of FPS game with so many bugs, bad design decisions, poor balance and constant powercreep.

1 Like

You can change their main weapons and their BR will move accordingly

I’m so glad the Soviets can get and MG which is disguised as a submachine gun and on top of that they can get a 100 round MG as well while the Germans are still struggling to figure out what 100 round MG is or maybe 150

1 Like

Back from a business trip.

Did the counter reset today? And the next reset is on Dec 18?

I’m not sure if it’s me or not but is there an information blackout going on for BR1 genocide right now ?

why whole event is not available in game anymore? got 4/6 and today it disappear.

It’s bug, will be fixed soon.

What about crate weapons bypassing the entire system?

Will that be fixed?

3 Likes

When are the reset days? I’m lost

Today is reset day.

1 Like

huh?

Commanders! We added a special task to the “Reinforcements received: Ussr paratroopers” event, which will give you additional progress for the next stage and only for 1.000 battle score.

This task is available alongside the current task until 20th december (13:00 UTC)

We added it, because the update “New Era” was released in the last hour of the actively running task and some of you didn’t manage to take your reward because of it.

8 Likes

so basically free stage nice

Funny, I got the gold order after the Para squad… damn son, thanks

Yeah, this machine gun feels like a flamethrower!

Good thing it’s only 3 in a squad…