Reinforcements received: Paratroopers

Commanders, meet the new Enlisted event format, in which, at very little effort, you’ll upgrade your army with unique and well-armed squads, rare weapons, vehicles and always-useful items. “Reinforcements received” rewards will help you unlock content that normally takes more time to reach in a regular lineup.

From the 19th of April (13:00 UTC) to the 6th of May (13:00 UTC), get battle points in any campaign and then move up the rewards ladder!

REWARDS

You’ll get rewards during the whole event, and the further you progress through it, the more valuable they’ll become. Sometimes it’s easy to skip a third of the tasks and still get the main reward!

MAIN REWARDS

In April you can get two exclusive paratrooper squads! They have the mechanics of being deployed from aircraft, with a supply box dropped with the squad, which allows you to equip soldiers with the most appropriate weapon for the situation.

Japanese paratroopers with a Type 100 rifle Special Forces Marines Rikusentai paratroopers

Japanese paratroopers with a Type 100 rifle. Special Forces Marines. Rikusentai paratroopers

A 6-soldier squad is armed with a rare modification of the Type 99 paratrooper rifle, the main difference from the production model being its disassembled design.

The mechanics of landing from a plane are available, as well as a supply box.

Allied paratroopers with M1A1 Carbine. 1st Marine Division. 1st Parachute Battalion

Allied paratroopers with M1A1 Carbine 1st Marine Division 1st Parachute Battalion

A 6-soldier squad is armed with a landing version of the M1 carbine with a folding buttstock. The weight and size are reduced, and the weapon’s performance is not affected.

The mechanics of landing from a plane are available, as well as a supply box.

TERMS

• In this event, squads and unique weapons are available in specific campaigns.
  • The stage is updated every day at 13:00 UTC, and the scoring starts again. Collect your reward before then, if you have managed to accumulate the required number of battle points.
  • Only one stage can be completed each day.
  • The task is only done in Squad mode.
40 Likes

So will Para be coming to the tech tree next update?

I’d also love for Soviet TB-3 dropped paratroopers lmao

5 Likes

Gold order not at the end, and fairly interesting troopers to boot, very nice.

12 Likes

Great event! So hopefully we will get the para update for Normandy also tomorrow.

2 Likes

Is there any chance to get this paratrooper after the event? Or will they be permanently unavailable?

Two paratrooper squads for allies after rework Ah, I’m coooming… :parachute:

3 Likes

Dope!

When merge happen us will have Atleast 2 para squads to choose from.

if someone join the gamr in 1 month or so, he won’t have paras. Or, have to pay to have them.?

With premium para squads being in Normandy, and event ones in Pacific, seems like more campaigns will get them.

I guess wew ill find out soon if new levels will come out with new battlepass.

Also thanks for at least not having gold order locked behind unskippable grind, appearance orders are also nice to get at the end, but it won’t feel as painfull if someone misses out few days

5 Likes

Can we skip with gold? Or if we dont complete one stage advance faster?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for both lowering the daily goal AND moving the gold order way earlier in the progression.

It’s a HUGE improvement for enjoyability.

12 Likes

Thank you, this is a fabulous way to let f2p enjoy the new classes too. As for event, good job, now I don’t need to worry half as much about missing a day or two, putting the gold in middle is very nice.

I will be buying Normandy Paras but not on ps5 yet, hoping tomorrow when BP is renewed :crossed_fingers:

Better get it now. If they return, then not soon and in a more difficult form to obtain.
This is respect for those who will honestly receive them in this promotion.

10 Likes

A bit of a shame that the M1A1 is a Event gun. Still good event.

5 Likes

so my question is can we equip them with different weapon? but since i know nothing about paratrooper only from MOH airborne which is probably not accurate i guess we cant equip any other weapon like shotgun on them

Nice! I do love me some paratroopers

What about bp?

1 Like

You jump, you land, you choose a set - AT-launchers, mortars, machine guns, sniper rifles.

34 Likes

oh interesting thank you for answering my question. much appreciate.

This is impressive and really good 10/10!!!

3 Likes

Sounds like a way more fair and fun event than the last one. Plus gold order is in the middle instead way in the back for no reason.

1 Like