Reinforcements received: Normandy paratroopers

DP is a copy of the british levis gun.

I had to. Sorry.

13 Likes

Result of a lie. So paratroops cant use normal FG 1,2.
The resource is already quite exhausted and keep wasting resource for useless killing time event to hold users during the extremely long break between updates.
What’s the next step? If you guys dont give better rewards than before(the retchet effect), you shall fail to keep the number of users.

3 Likes

What lie? Bruh, this is an event squad. Why should you expect them using normal gun from the campaign?

5 Likes

Judging from the face and attire of the Allied paratroopers, should he be a British paratrooper team?

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

soooo…if they already have MGs…what do they get from the assault pickup in box???

3 Likes

They said No paratroops. So FG was just released for normal weapon, not for paratroops.
So they cant use that resource for real paratroops
Just a Karma.

2 Likes

Yeah. They should have gotten a special Enfield or US weapon (a Tommy).
100 mag MG sounds pretty dope tbh.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m sure a lot of people will have problems with this. I have a 14 day business trip right in the middle of this event meaning I basically can’t get both squads. I guess if you can buy many days worth of progression at the end there is that option but I’m not sure I’ll do it.

2 Likes

What about me that I have around 80 squads? :slight_smile:

This would be so cool to have on the profile. A mega whale :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

imagine demanding or being that entitled for a profile picture with stuff that you bought.

it’s like asking for a medal at the local groceries just because it’s 10 years that i keep going there.

:woman_facepalming:

( btw, congrats for being part of the newly formed Avengers alpha test team. i wished to be part of it, and have more time for it, but life said no ).

6 Likes

for you, darkflow should introduce a unique opportunity to put any picture on your avatar))

Basic Lanchesters with 32rnd mags.
Germans also get mg 34 and Gewehr 43s with scopes instead of mg 42 and fg 42 II snipers.

2 Likes

Not entitled, but, would be cool to have.

2 Likes

Is british

3 Likes

So now an Allied sweatlord can purchase 1 para squad, unlock another from Pacific and unlock this now and after the merge just spam the 3 para squads non stop from the sky onto objectives?

Nice /s

1 Like

just like the premium squads concept, you ain’t gonna use them all if you can only have one ( PF ) active per time.

don’t you think?.

““my”” man, don’t let trinkets cloud your judgement.

( and don’t let this ai guy corrupt you )

What is this “a” that just appeared on your pfp?

Shiiv lvled up?

3 Likes

He became the chosen one.

4 Likes

If that is so, thats still pretty nice. Like all those weapons

Also very cool. Been waiting for some brits. Was hoping for “Red” Devils but im sure they will show up sooner or later