Reinforcements received: Normandy paratroopers

This is DFs personal signature.
Everyone can make correct uniforms.

9 Likes

True.

They probably want more money is why they switched it back to 12k xp per day instead of the widely accepted 10k.

They want more ppl to click “buy lvl”.

6 Likes

Yeah. @1942786 DF sucks at historical uniforms. They really need to polish up the ocean of errors before they get out of BETA. So many have been reported and not fixed I’ve lost count.

5 Likes

Or they are just trying to get people to commit more time to the game as that is the purpose of events like this.

2 Likes

hahahahahaahahah

1 Like

I stopped playing after getting the last reward from the US Armed forces event while I already have all the main rewards from the Victory Day event. Here we are again another long event incoming with no word on the daily limit like they need to stop having the once a day limit already.

4 Likes

Make sure you find the right hole!

5 Likes

That’s what she said.

1 Like

you know the saying, any hole is a goal

2 Likes

Excellent rewards, as we get more cool event squads some people will inevitably miss out on some of them. Can anything be shared about any plans to make old event squads earnable at some point?

3 Likes

so Americans get the 100 magazine lmg and Germans only have 20-round fg ? very balance .

5 Likes

I really really like the event :slight_smile:

(British Dp-27 go brrrrrrrr)

The uniforms finally are literally unique, before it were almost only other colors-

1 Like

It has a grenade launcher though.

5 Likes

I really want to get it with this scope it seems to be funny and painful to use

1 Like

The time has finally come, FG with noob tube…

Of only wastedwoodsman would be here to witness this.

8 Likes

I thought the vickers got a rotating magazine?

1 Like

I’m always happy to see new events that bring new content!
but Jesus Christ give us time to breathe ! :sweat_smile:

I think it’s adding at least two mini events separated from each other that require little effort from the players to make them recover and then a big one like this every 2 months otherwise we’ll burn out at this rate

9 Likes

I’ve got all the thunder I need :blush:

1 Like

Does this means dev is not bothering to make the actual market garden related campaign/mission/squads?

Also, dev is already trying out player’s border line. Now it’s 12k, but with some “holidays”.
You have to play at least an hour for 20 days in the rest of June.

1 Like

Final solution: M1918 with GL.

4 Likes