Reinforcements received: La Résistance

Except the entire farm is on fire, and you’re trying to fix it by removing walls from the buildings…

1 Like

Im usually not against adding prototypes and trial weapons or vehicles as premium content, but ARL-44 design was not even finished by the time the war ended.
It’s simply not a WW2 tank at all so it shouldn’t get added.
There are other french equipment though like the MAS44 or MAS38.

We literally have like 90-95% of vehicles and equipment in their actual WW2 place.
Moscow is clearly not for BR5 and Berlin is clearly not for BR1 so you should think twice when mentioning the overall scale of the fire.

1 Like

you can always lock the basement my boy

1 Like

just use vg1-5
its better

pls send me to priv the french gun joke

Idk why people complain about having more options and areas to fight, you’re asking for less gameplay. Enlisted is not a WW2 simulator game, it’s kind of like War Thunder, it’s an arcadey combined arms WW2 weapon and infantry combat game.

We don’t have historically accurate teams and divisions operating in the areas they should, nor do we have weapons and vehicles operate in places they should. There are many examples of guns that only had 1 model built (Tokyo Arsenal, Konders MG) but you could own multiple of if you wanted to, as well as a vehicle that didn’t even exist (Ho-Ri).

If you want a WW2 sim, try Hell Let Loose or Post Scriptum.

I don’t want another sim game, I want a game that doesn’t take WW2 to clownfest levels for no reason

3 Likes

It would be the perfect time to add mustache in the game.
41bIu6njNnL

1 Like

Nobody here wants ww2 simulators. We just dont like to see volksturm armbands and fur hats in tunisia

5 Likes

Speak for yourself, I think the armbands look nice

1 Like

Well i think modern ballistic vests, kevlar helmets and m4a1 assault rifle looks nice yet i wont demand to see them in 1943 africa because it ruins the little immersion we have left. And do you know what is the best part? We cant even buy normal clothes to replace the armbands and civilian outfits. So we are forced to run around looking like clowns. I can understand adding prototypes to balance nations tech trees but clothes are literally just clothes. There is no reason to make them unhistorical on purpose because they dont affect balance.

Yea yea I get it ok? I guess if it asthetically correct it fine but if it period wrong it not. I guess that what the HA community want or something I guess

Red Orchestra is best ww2 sim game

2 Likes

It’s not about how it looks like. You obviously don’t care about the context of ww2.

And it’s funny how my comment got removed just because I responded that I want Israel content from WT to be added into Enlisted. (Because I think it’s similar nonsense like VS armbands in Tunisia. And I like Isreal stuff from WT. Which was your only justification for why VS armbands should stay in Tunisia)

1 Like

Red orchestra is definitely not sim game, lol

1 Like

Nope, that is postwar category, which is less accepted by the player base.
Armbands in Tunisia is just like Puma in Moscow.

So just because something else is also bad, even more broken things are to be welcomed?
Fix it. Historically inaccurate vehicles are less than 1 year old, or not? Just since merge. (More or less. :slight_smile: )

Also fur hat in Tunisia and summer clothes in snow is something a 4 year old kid will notice to be out of place - my 6 year old definitely smiled on the stupidity. I can accept it’s not against some people’s expectations, but it’s too far from Enlisted 1.5 years ago, the attention payed to the details and the wish to make it right.

1 Like

After merge everything got clear, the old and historical accuracy model wasn’t providing the amount of cash desired by devs and pubs, and playerbase was too far stretched.

Although i get it, we should have some vehicle and weapons staying in their specific maps. The sight of a seagull in the middle of Tunisia feels a little bit silly, and using mp3008 in Moscow shouldn’t be possible by any chance.