Reinforcements received: La Résistance

Event was active. But after Battle Its just dissapear. And i can’t find it. Even restart od game client doesn’t help.

1 Like

Seems to be everyone (or a lot of us)

1 Like

The progress seems to be invisible. Once I got 20k I got notified.

since it’s a bit late in some places, we trying to investigate the issue.

3 Likes

Event has disappeared and so have my box boosters, nice one Gaijin!

Hey man everything is alright we got Mr. Grove on the matter!

1 Like

They are only on 1 battle, relaunch the game to see what you got after that battle

1 Like

Event should be fixed now, progress are not lost.

5 Likes

Oh wow, that was quicker than I expected. Yep It’s back!

1 Like

Thanks for quick updates despite the time zones!

All they have to is make so a new stage unlocks every 2 days, but allow you to catch up. Would actually bring RR in line with BT in terms of event format.

Because there’s no benefit in doing so. All their stuff can be easily redistributed between the Western Allies and the European Axis tech trees.

1 Like
  1. Because Darkflow don’t care about WW2 whatsoever
  2. Because another faction would dilute the playerbase and we still have bot match issues
  3. Because Darkflow are set stubbornly to have all factions reach BR5 – so which tanks and weapons would France use on BR5?
  4. Because irl France were a “faction” in WW2 for a couple weeks and lasted less than Pavlov’s house in Stalingrad.
2 Likes

Do you expect the lady to throw explosion packs against tanks, carry 5 kg of ammo and 4 TNTs in this outfit? What do you expect to see when you follow her on the ladder up to the attic? :slight_smile:
It’s getting weird for me.

kép

Some of the other outfits are nice, just please limit the number of partisan squads in match, or add a more realistic game mode for those who are here only for the fight but not for the show.

1 Like

Thanks goodness my heart sank for just a moment there

1 Like

2 Likes

Yay… more bloat

Just give them the same matchmaking as the US (and Britain if we get them as a separate faction) but remove the pacific.

Well the ARL-44 for one… I’m sure there are some prototype guns that fit BR5

I guess you never heard of Free France or the French Liberation Army…

1 Like

Never took part in WW2

Yeah no thanks, that’s why I’ll be the first to vote against France as a faction.

Well the cat’s already out of the bag, and has been for years…
Why are you so determined to shove it back in, regardless of how many scratches and infections you’ll get…

Just because the barn caught fire, that doesn’t mean I want to throw molotovs at the house