Reinforcements received: Fire attack

What do you mean by this, Erika?
Have they hinted we might not will keep our event-rewards in the longer run?

Also found this photo:

a 1945 photograph of the Hotel Adlon directly opposite the Brandenburg gate in Berlin, clearly shows at least 3 expended Fliegerfaust B’s lying in the rubble

2 Likes

2 Likes

meaning that, if you get the premium, it will always be yours.

same goes if you get it from the event.

but for those who miss the events, they ain’t gonna get a chance to get it.

i can’t find the store page as well, so it’s kinda lost for the moment being.

( unless they will bring it back. which it’s a possibility, but the window will also be small. meaning that not everyone will get a chance to get it )

Almost feels I was looking at my account with the number of premiums shown. But after count I realise I double that.

:joy::joy:

Is this some kind of Alpha tester team joke I’m too poor to understand?

no. i already had the premiums before i join the alpha team.

i might just skip the middle days and only play the big prize days but idk

Where is the event page?

i dont agree with the 20k xp needed, its too much for the medium skilled players

1 Like

Can it be completed in lone fighter battles?

Just play by plane and kill bots across the map, in squad mode they won’t even have time to build anti aerial, it’s the perfect mode for plane players

I myself can get it in about 7-10 games but how would thoses in the 4-10th place go? 30-50 games?

Wait, you mean 7-10 matches for one level?

I think he meant 7-10 games per 2day event unlock.

Two days to complete tasks is a nice change.
Prizes are some of the best so far IMO.

However, please make finished tasks automaticaly collect prizes. There is no need for players to go click on a button to claim them since there is no other choice, you get what you get, there is no choice to make. This way you don’t miss a mission because you closed the game before collecting prizes. Happend to me once.

1 Like

The unlocks work progressively, so even if you skip days you’ll still have to unlock the first steps to get to the good stuff

It seems they really don’t move in a blob now. At least in the open.
GJ

That’s not how it works pal. Read the announcement more carefully.

hey i got a problem so i played the first day and got the 20000xp and i am playing today and it is saying i have a completed asignment whitch i did yesterday and today i cant claim the big prize and it is 1/2 even though it is a new day so idk what is going on

i would post a pic of it but i dont know how to sorry i am new