Reinforcements received: Fire attack

Let me explain:

Every step you see in the progression (the numbers from 1 to 13) means reaching the 20’000 points goal ONCE.

You already completed the first step, and the second isn’t available yet (it will start today at 13:00 UTC), so you have 1 step completed and 1/2 of the required steps for the first big reward (the green orders bunch).

To get the big prizes, you need to do the 20k score thing several times in a row, once every 2 days.

In example, to get the reward at step 8, you DON’T just complete the 8th step: you have to complete 8 steps IN TOTAL, and so on.

I hope it’s clear now.

2 Likes
  • Unlock the event Zero
  • Try actually playing it
  • First match, the fighter slot never gets available
  • Second match, ¾ in the fighter slot is finally free for a moment
  • Spawn in
  • Take off
  • Get shot down on the way by an enemy fighter out of nowhere
  • 10/10 would grind for 12 days again
2 Likes

I decided I don’t like the format of the event.
I’d like to play the game more today but I’ve already unlocked one event level so I’d be wasting exp.
And if I play today I risk to burn out and not be in a mood to play in the upcoming days.

So basically I’m “punished” for playing when I want instead of when devs want me to.

1 Like

I just recently tried out the new flight squad with the drop tank for the axis Pacific campaign.

This zero is still a peice of shit. It is under powered, sluggish to manouver, and practically falls apart if hit by a single round of ammo.

Zeros were known for their agility and speed, ALL zeros are garbage in this game, a total rework needs to be done, allied side aswell, ALL planes in the Pacific campaign are garbage. I can just assume at this point the allied flight crew plane reward from this event will be trash too. Stop creating garbage and you wont get bad reviews ffs.

2 Likes