Reinforcements received: Fire attack

Northrop-Grumman has a trademark on all of the WW2 aircraft from it’s respective original companies, pertaining to toys, movies, comics, video games etc. Granted, Lockheed-Martin has the same trademark with the P-38 however they don’t seem to enforce it to such a strict degree, or maybe their demands were more reasonable. Either way, expect the P-61 to be called the PF-1 or something if it ever comes.

5 Likes

Hard to believe people unironically think that’s viable lmao

1 Like

50 bucks for x2 exp in a plane that you probably won’t use post merge

6 HVAR on Cover Photo but I only received 4, Give it back and I will be satisfied. :yum:

2 Likes

unfortunately, that’s just misscomunication between the promotional screenshot team, and the actual development team.

time and time again happens everytime.

first from burning sky decals, then paratroopers missing patches, the sniper that at first glance, had american jacket, but turned out to be aussie units. and apparently here as well with rockets.

although, not to " victim blaining "

but…

both here;

( the announcement of the plane )

and the store page specified that the plane had only 4 rockets.

( although… no one really forced you to buy the airplane. usually ,when someone spend money on something, it’s because he / she is 100% sure of what it’s getting… you know… )

Gaijin for you right there

1 Like

These pictures prove my previous statement wrong.

I thought those were 2 different versions of Hellcat judging by the art, but apparently the 3D model is exactly the same.

So, yes.

Ctrl-C - Ctrl-V

1 Like

eh… skin differs.

but otherwise, yeah those are the same planes.

A skin worth $50? There’s no reasonable way to defend this besides “sucks for you”

1 Like

it’s not just a skin:

so… if you don’t value it. you have all rights to make fun of it, critique it, and what not.

but… if you end up buying it. i’m sorry, but i don’t think it’s dev faults.

beside, you should be more concern whether you get it, or not.

you shouldn’t really care about what others get or do not get.
otherwise you are just selfish and egoistic.

i don’t remember people making fuss over bikes when those got released for the base tech tree.

3 Likes

Different character models, different amount of soldiers in squad, they used to have both the backpack and secondary weapon slot open, Allie’s are different nations and have different bike mgs. Not the same at all.
I didn’t buy the planes and don’t plan to now. The only difference is the paint and exp, that’s not worth 50.

Were there event bikes?

nope.

there were premium bikes, and normal tech trees.

albeit, had some differences.

( prem bikes ( UK & GE ) had 3 soldiers, different model of bike, and different weapons- tech tree ones ( US & GE ) has only 2 soldiers )

which, can be said about 90% of premium tbh.

though, people buy them so… :woman_shrugging:

i too wished for better and different premiums.

since the alpha of this game.

but nothing has changed much since.

outside engy for infantry squad.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying, but show me a 1:1 copy that’s priced like this. Those premiums tend to be the cheapest offered. M3 grease gun, sten in Tunis, the Berlin panther, etc are not priced this way. That’s the only issue

1 Like

I bought almost every premium squad in this game, just for collection ( many of them are useless )

Not asking for refund, but feel like been fooled. Why donnt make new premium squad Slightly different?
For example:
premium FP-5 got 6HVAR , premium A6M3 got 2100kg

2 Likes

you sure make shiivex run for his money.

but i digress

that’s a nice question.

now that i look at it, i’m not sure it would hurt to suggest to make the basic squad with 6 hvar. compared to the non premium one.

though… i’m not sure they will actually change premium equipment for legal reasons.

they tried in the past, and kinda have dealt with several backlashes.

so… not sure.

you could try to make a suggestion,

but… again, all i did, was to point out that there are some differences.

whether we like them or not.

nah i want it to be called NF-1

Also to be fair they announced there would be an event version when they announced the gold version…

That was more than enough info to make a decision to wait and see what it was first…

Can’t wait for Airbus to claim some royalties on the Messerschmitt Bf-109 name.

"Messerschmitt AG, which had been a major player in the German aviation industry, went through several changes. The company’s founder, Willy Messerschmitt, was arrested by Allied forces but was later released. The company faced significant restrictions on its aviation activities, and many of its wartime production facilities were dismantled or repurposed.

In 1958, the company underwent a merger and became part of the newly formed Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) group. This conglomerate was involved in various aerospace and defense-related projects, including helicopters, spacecraft, and other advanced technologies. MBB later merged with DASA (Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG) and Aérospatiale to form the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) in 2000, which is now known as Airbus SE."

3 Likes