Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

Disappointing that those AR engy squads doesn’t have a single AT gunner like the original squad, it’s utility will be extremely limited and won’t be really be able to take out enemy tanks. Current buildable AT guns are not enough 75mm is great at BR3 but extremely weak at BR5.

6 Likes

PLEASE fix the crashing
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/PrCO7SLoShmQ

1 Like

Kiraly KE7 machinegun weighs 8.2kg and is mainly used by the Chinese Army. I don’t understand why you suggested it.

4 Likes

Now i’m not sure if i can trust them with how buggy game is right and if we may ignore the event since we may not receive anything because yet another bug. There are no reason why it can’t be added to us right now. So disappointing.

4 Likes

Yep everyone suggested to them that it should be launched during Steam launch (also with a couple of gold orders of various types) but i guess DF doesn’t care.

2 Likes

In worst case scenario, support should still have your purchase history.
Meaning, they should be able to check manually thay you did own Stalingrad bundle.

Can the assault engineers also use smgs? I play mainly low br

6 Likes

I just happened to like the look of it. That’s all.

So they will reward those who owned the access pack by giving them the engineer squads “after” the event… this event is Basically paid for by us the access pass owners lol

10 Likes

Yeah I’m not going to touch Fedorov/AS with a six foot pole so maybe low BR and PPS would be a consolation prize?

Cool!!

Nope, Stalingrad Engineers can’t use SMG, AR is their gimmick, so in other BR is just normal Engineer lmao

3 Likes

Japan now has Type Hei Automatic so it shouldn’t be hard to implement only USA need a new weapon like Hyde Carbine

Japan could get a new gold or event squad too with this thing:

9 Likes

DF want us to play other games how generous of them. It’s the unpaid vacation

2 Likes

WTF DF
If I remember correctly, these two teams, for our players who purchased the Stalingrad Full Access Pack, were obtained directly as compensation for the removal of the AR Sappers

13 Likes

My fears comes after the event and you don’t receive any of those squad as they promised lmao

6 Likes

Just showing them this should be enough

:joy_cat:

5 Likes

yes

7 Likes

how dare you holding them accountable on their own words? :smirk:

i’m sure someone will pop up and tell you there are other priorities :joy:

not to mention the same layouts that 80% of people dislike.

it’s truly sad.

i have no words.

18 Likes

I agree with Mr. Pee.

@Euthymia07 With all of the changes especially around this particular topic being unfavourable to the players, I hope you get that it’s kinda hard to take future promises seriously.

You’re pointlessly burning through credibility.

9 Likes