Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

Not like the idea of Engineers with Assault weapons, they should be reserved for Assaulters.
Engineers supposed to kick back and build fortifications support team, not assault… idk

1 Like

thank god i dont need to play this event, can get some sleep now.

Please see

1 Like

Wait theres Low BR Assault rifles? which ones? just curious

The MKb 35/III, old gold order weapon from the third BP
It’s BR 2

2 Likes

It is significant to the game that this peaceful gentleman is discouraged by the game, unlike me and the parrots that fly around these threads ranting about it. The developers should take it seriously.

Jesus what a drama.

These engineer assaulters are way overrated, they are nice and everything, but unless you like to pretend to be bob the builder in-game it’s not a big deal really.

What many of you are right about is that the devs need to get their schedule in order. Don’t overpromise.(also fiscal Q1 is almost ending i wouldn’t be surprised if gaijin put pressure on the dev team to release this update)

2 Likes

Why did the devs go back on their word?

3 Likes

Because they have possibly gone mad and if we go to steam like this the steam community will destroy them

Ruining their already ruined reputation
meme-face-palm

3 Likes

Armor in general is just bs, like…why they added it in the first place? make no sense.

1 Like

:brown_heart:

I know right and if they didn’t add so much stupid stuff we wouldn’t be here having these stupid conversation.

so overall

:parrot:squawk squawk squawk squawk

That someone was me and that parrot is you and that cat is the moderator. When I sent the clip, you started raving about the 100 round machine gun again and I wanted to report that comment but I didn’t have time because James was reading the forum and he immediately deleted it, which made me laugh a lot.

Should’ve kept armour as cosmetics only

4 Likes

Belt fed MG forever and possibly bipods :parrot: squak squak squak squak squak

2 Likes

This is compensation for paying players
Guess why they lost the assault engineers they were supposed to have?
Because the official has to consider balance for those players who don’t want to pay.
Free players should thank the official
This way they won’t be beaten into monkeys by Fedorov and STG

And now
Free players will get the same stuff as them
To some extent unfair to paying players
Why do things that were only available to them become available to everyone?
What’s worse is
Paying players have to wait over a month to get these squads for free
Otherwise, you can only become an electronic black slave like those non-paying players.

That would have been nice then all we needed was just a belt fed MG with 100 rounds and then everyone’s equal in misery

:black_heart:

1 Like

Someone who thinks they are buying an advantage in a competitive game deserves to be ripped off.

2 Likes

then they shouldn’t be adding things without any second thought and what could happen if it enters the ecosystem

:green_heart:

1 Like

I wonder how long the moderator will enjoy it and when he will give you a perma ban lmao. Do you know that he has to handle every report because he has a superior?