Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

Ofc it will be the best tank.

It’s why I say another “eye rolling” thing for Sovs. It was “apparently” needed to compete, if you ask commieboos. Because IS2 1944 is “weak”.

I love br 2-3. More ww2 than br5…

3 Likes

Its just reload speed in general that hurts tankplay in Enlisted - same for warthunder.

if the damage model would be more forgiving by dealing damage even if your shot isn’t pixel perfect and bounces because of a rather inconsistent damage model / system - then the IS 2 would be a perfect tank.

but it is what it is.

Actually I’m not getting it and I’m not frustrated… Because is not a game changer, sure is a nice addition but my T34 85E still own the field and i don’t feel the necessity to grind it, but if one day we get the t44 :smirk:

3 Likes

Honestly, T-34-100 will probably still be food for Tiger II, its armor is weak and its gun will still force it to aim for weak spot. Reload might help, but it will still be longer than german tanks’ reload. I don’t see that thing changing much of the grand scheme of things in Enlisted, except maybe if players migrates to the soviets in large number due to hype.

But, I never got troubles with IS2 1944… that’s the thing. It “slaps”. Long reload? Oh no! Thankfully best reverse speed of all hvy tanks in the game where you can get back to cover faster than KT H can aim.

Ppl here are mostly just… sitting still with their tonk. So obviously for those bad tankers, which are immobile targets, sure KT got the edge.

But to go as far as saying “IS2 1944 bad! Can’t compete! Sov suffers!”

It irks me a little. :thinking:

I met one serious IS2 1944 tanker once. He used his tonk like me. I was the one in the KTH. KTH is a slug, forget about rolling back for cover. I still tried to, to mess with his aiming. We exchanged about 10 shots each. 10. He used cover perfectly, popping to fire, angled, then reversing.

He got me after the 10th shot. Yup, IS2 1944 won, I couldn’t perce it’s turret and the good tanker correctly protected his weaker tank hull.

It was fun tbh.

As a IS2 1944 driver myself, I also took out countless KTH… I’m just a patient shot and wait for a good opening.

4 Likes

It will be ok. Low ammo, bit of a brick (im guessing)

Will be nice to have a commonwealth attacker :slight_smile:

It wont change much, except my deck. Which will be another step closer to full commonwealth.

On another note, anyone been on the vickers train with new bipods. It wrecks!!! Pew pew!

1 Like

o0o me likey!

shes swift!!..and not the brick I thought shed be. very nice!! (Poor Mosquito is certainly Over tiered now)

4 Likes

Wtf ? U have unlock the plane ?
I’ve miss 0 day, and I’ve Just unlock another Thompson

That’s because you have experienced bug. Meanwhile some users did not and they still got compensated.

1 Like

Some people got 2 compensation levels instead of 1

There was only one 1000 point compensation level. But some people didn’t have normal level bugged out.

1 Like

question…

which squad can use the:

?

The aircraft comes without a squad and is available for the Marine Attack Squadron 231 squad (Attacker Pilot I).

1 Like

so let me get this straight,

the american Marine Attack 231 squadron can use A BRITISH Plane, ?

but the actual british no 144 squadron can’t?

edit. yeah.
sorry, it took me a while to get it ( despite being in plain site ).
but i mean… it’s still dumb.

like… how can you guys even mess simple things up ?
y’all just don’t care no more… ( devs mostly, i’m not … pointing fingers at any helpers. they are doing the best they can )

so… we’ll be stuck with an american pilot using a british airplane like the british tankers using american tanks…

yikes

not a single one noticed in the alpha test team either?

it’s is it news for them too?

just too many questions left unaswered.

3 Likes

Oh, thx.

So, can I fix it ?
Or it’s over for me ?

There is a question regarding that earlier in this thread

I am a bit spewing because it competes with the Battlepass Dauntless Commonwealth skin…

means I have to swap Planes for my BR presets :frowning:

that and its usa…

I say the Mustang is better. (Might just be my personal bias too.)
But Whirlwind isn’t a total slouch.

1 Like

You still even try to pretend that they are still a thing?

3 Likes

Mustang is a fighter. Can have both! :smiley:

1 Like