Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

It is.

I couldn’t care less. It’s their fault. Literally nobody forced them to release update mid event.

1 Like

So, I take it I’m not the only one with the event bugged?

It’s been like this for too long

Sorry, didn’t attach the picture

The counter is not supposed to reset today because we got the stage for free.
It should reset again on the 17th.
I also got stage 5 for free, with the portrait.

2 Likes

So how do you plan to use 48 hours to compensate for this problem?

I don’t care if anyone gets the reward 2 days earlier than me
But I care about whether I can get standard rewards at standard times

This is a serious oversight
Everyone starts working hard at the same point in time
But a small number of people are unable to get what they deserve at a normal time due to system problems.
And this group of victims must engage in an invalid points contest with a 2-day cooldown to get what others got 2 days earlier.

I’m guessing there won’t be so many people with this problem that customer service will be overwhelmed.
I hope you can at least provide an exclusive channel to solve the progress problems of a small number of players.

Otherwise most of the victims of this event will just feel like disrespected idiots.
And post this complaint in any groups and forums related to this game
Maybe this will lead to the loss of potential newcomers and low game reviews.
Then it will be more difficult to acquire new players when STEAM is launched for the first time.

Because everyone knows that the way you operate is unwilling to face up to your own problems and refuses to improve them.
Not many newcomers would be willing to join this environment after seeing this kind of attitude.
There won’t be many paying players willing to pay per purchase for this attitude.

1 Like

Eh?
How can players be victims of something giving gifts?

As for the free compensation (days in event) I’m happy with it, I got to go sleep earlier.

It’s all there is to it.

3 Likes

did your display also update to stage 5 then? i got the portrait but its stil showing stage 4

I have the same, still 4/9

The progress bar of a considerable number of groups has not improved.
It’s equivalent to the official giving just an early payment reward
This means they have to [one more invalid points race] and [an additional 2 days of cooldown] to complete [Progress 5 without reward] before they can move forward.
So is there any difference between this compensation and not?

The official only needs to open a special mailbox or channel for these people to solve the problem.
or other effective and non-impactful methods

But as a result, this group did not receive any compensation.
But the official only gave an answer that asked you to be grateful.
Is this the attitude of a normal game company in dealing with problems caused by itself?

So the rights of these victims can only be violated because of the irresponsible official attitude?
Or is it that the official can ignore and change activities and system problems at any time?
No wonder this game never took off

As far as I can see, at least 30 players have been victimized.
Beyond sight? Who knows?
The total number of people playing this game may exceed 40,000

Since we all have been given a (nearly) free extra task, I don’t see some players getting the main rewards 1-2 days earlier a big deal.

I had no time to play so ill be missing this ones goodies …

Well today the event has just disappeared so I can’t play it anyway. Looked to see how many points to grind for the 20000 only 8000 to go. Joined game played and then when looked and everything has gone.

1 Like

Same, this event is just one huge fomo bug.

1 Like

Super event ! :+1:

I cannot wait to unlock the new tank :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I mean this is the 3rd event that have bug so I’m not really surprised anymore tbh

For context the 1st one was soviet para
2nd APC event and now this one all happening whenever it came with update quite “coincidental” isn’t it?

I will already be in the sky with the Whirlwind, searching for shiny new tanks :bomb:

(finished the next stage yesterday, event didnt disappear or anything)

so since im too lazy to look it up is the Whirlwind decent? since im no pilot i cant really tell but those hispano and 2 500 lb bomb seem good to me

You can think of it as a low-end 110 F2
But there are stronger machine guns
The only drawback is that his bombs hang from the wings
So it takes a little bit of aiming skills to land the bomb on the tank’s face.

I would argue a T34 100 would potentially be the best top Tier Soviet vehicle - meaning it will be absolutely necessary to obtain for a serious Soviet Tanker.

Not being able to get this “gift” because of a bug could be frustrating beyond imagination.