Reinforcement received: NKVD

Btw. I hope this Thompson is going to be US tech tree smg at some point.

7 Likes

so anyway what can german get as their mg in the future? seem like we are almost running out of ww2 choice (unless they do those mg but 100+ round of course)

:rofl:Yeah for soviets is free for US you need to pay capitalism vs communism

8 Likes

lol it’s 50 rounds as always

4 Likes

Better a 150-bullet belt

4 Likes

3 more days to upgrade the german MG to 100 bullets.

J U S T - D O - I T

absolutely unnecessarily annoying that the weapon is mindlessly nerfed.
and there is no reason to give the soviets 100 rounds if the germans only get 50, especially after the americans got 200.

22 Likes

And I don’t understand the knife reward. Knives in this game are extremely lackluster and there’s basically no benefit in choosing them over other melee options.

I guess it’s just nice collectible.

Btw. I appreciate another very cool looking snow German camo tho :purple_heart:

Counter argument:

• leave that mg39 as is (but buff reload speed a lil) and instead add mg42 & 34 with 100+ rounds belts in TECH TREE, like for all other factions (except Japan… Japan is not very lucky…)
9 Likes

its a reference to a russian meme that fits the theme, just a collectible, yeah

4 Likes

It looks like a knife but mechanically it’s basically a sabre.

2 Likes

Enlisted historical accuracy!
8gktxi

7 Likes

You sure?

There is no bias, nkvd knives are simply aerodynamic, while Moroccan daggers and SAS knives are cheap.

7 Likes

Yeah don’t say the devs don’t have historic accuracy that’s some serious immersive experience :joy:

1 Like

Seems like another weird soviet bias lol xD what a classic at this point.

7 Likes

that requires work from DF and i stopped asking for them to do any type of work long time ago, as it never leads to success. :clown_face:

5 Likes

man want 2 mg to have 100+ round now that is 1 too many (not being serious btw)

2 Likes

Don’t be so negative. It took them only 3y to make mounting bearable.

6 Likes

I have hope. Those things are meant for major updates. There might be something cooking.

I hope not some obscure ww1 mg like some proposed… but iconic ww2 lmgs 42 & 34. But. We will see :person_shrugging:

Edit: it MIGHT be something ridiculous like mg08 from ww1, because devs have a penchant for jokes and seemingly enjoy trolling axis a bit :laughing:

7 Likes

So what? The Soviets won the war, which means they earned the right not to be censored like the SS.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-09-06 123835

1 Like