Reinforcement received: NKVD

Actually I was about to make a post to add this gun in-game. Looks like they have beaten me to it. Lol. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

welp at least the german got practically a free premium lvl squad tho and i guess soviet as well

i will probably use this and the mg45 in my lineup if i can

2 Likes

Similar mechanics for premium Tunisian rifleman when?

3 Likes

In general I believe customization needs TLC.

I think Premium/ event squads should still be able to have their unique customization regardless of campaign, but of coarse we still have the option to change them

The ushanka is an important cultural hat and it’s only available for Stalingrad and Moscow. There are plenty of photographs of Soviet soldiers wearing it in Berlin!

why are we celebrating the NKVD?

6 Likes

Because victors can only ever be the good guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Allies 100 round gangsta Tommy and German belt fed mg 42 sad in the corner

8 Likes

we had events with SS squads; I dont see the difference :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Listen now comrade don’t ask questions … or our train to Siberia will arrive shortly and as much as they call it Siberian express its hardly express… is more like one in a lifetime experience :rofl:

Let me tell you a better story about NKVD back in the days in USSR there was only 2 channels on the TV Channel 1 where there was Soviet Propaganda and Channel 2 where this guys where advising you to put the TV back on channel 1 :laughing:

2 Likes

One side is overly censored, the other is historically well represented :thinking:

(I just don’t like censorship… :frowning: )

4 Likes

i didnt know that which squad was that?

+25% DPS, interestingly more sideways sway but vertical better
Solid gun!

1 Like

Uh???

This makes no sense, horizontal sway should in theory be lower with a grip than without? :thinking:

But yes, this squad has a reserved spot in my br5 lineup.

2 Likes

600th was OG 500th, lots of units like that about, we just scrub the unsightly things out for players sake.

I think its a fine balance with historical accuracy vs the horrors of war.

3 Likes

Well German side is not censored you have their full stories and they are as BS as the Soviet stories … there is movies,books memoirs from the German side nothing is censored …

is it the horn stg squad? im not in game rn but i guess i could go in and check

2 Likes

rule of thumb,

90% of the squads with black shields and white motives,
and, others that generally wear pea dots. are from the SS.

and there are quite many.

just to name few, the panther squad, the mg 45 squad, the panzerwerfer, the TK38 squad, and well. i don’t know all of them on the back of my mind. but there are many. even free to play ones. although, most of them are pre merge squads which were from berlin

4 Likes

DF is really trolling German players every single time.

4 Likes

There is a small issue, as shown in the picture, sometimes the flag on the German Panzer IV G “Stalingrad” is clear, but more often the flag on it is blurry. I hope the official can handle it in the next update.

9 Likes

It’s already known

2 Likes