Reinforcement received: NKVD

meh… I was hoping actually get working match maker

bro at least increase the MG39 mag to 100 to reach the soviet one : (
besides that T I M E T O G R I N D : )

3 Likes

OK, thanks for the explanation. In general it’s a good idea to announce the events more in advance. :+1:

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Will the MG39 have similar characteristic to the MG45 squad? like more ammo pool thanks to the excessive ROF?

5 Likes

for a event squad 100 rounds is fine

weren’t these the same hat that the premium APC were supposed to get, and did had for a brief period of time before disappearing without any explanation?

EDIT

yes.
yes they are
promotional pic

( older ) Test server:

Current live and current test server:

anyway…
the new squads looks alright :+1:

but a real shame such cosmetics ( mostly the ussr army officer hat ) are locked behind event.

speaking of, what cosmetic do they get for non winter campaigns?

they do they keep it like the various fallschirmjagers squads and for example, the AT-44 squad?
or… generic random assaulter ( & mger ) squads?

additional edit.

would it be possible to change the nkvd of this squad with the hats above? ( from tan → blue )
because like… if these guys are supposed to be nkvd, why are they using army officers hats?

but i feel like i’m being nitpicky here for small details which apparently no one cares about.

15 Likes

Well you will get 100 round MG for Germany in Enlisted when you get Sturmgeschütz IV in war thunder it becomes the same meme just same vibe :rofl:

1 Like

Weapon stats for you=)

image image

Perk points of both squads: 17 22 18

With NKVD Knife soldier run as fast as with saber/sword)))

39 Likes

Thanks!

Edit: Holly sh** 1040 rof for Sov Tommy?

It’s similar to the ancient Tunisia 50 rounds drum one, THAT GOT NERFED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO OP :laughing:

I think we now have a new best smg in the game, beating ppsh41 drum!

7 Likes

dam that nice

1 Like

Could other “special” knives get this also, like the Moroccan dagger and SAS knife?

6 Likes

look at that recoil : ) to the mg 39 damm. this laser goes BRRRR

nvm look the recoil of that thing is a laser : )

1 Like

Soviet bias crowd rise up from the ashes!!!

Screenshot_20240906-210649

17 Likes

Yeah the event was fine I was hoping for Japanese paratrooper event but this one will help me finish my USSR setup and my British setup and I have one extra squad for GE but i need to find a slot for it …

2 Likes

they got good cloth, good gun and good knife it amazing tbh altho i did hope german main would finally get 100 round

2 Likes

Yeah only the 42s are that accurate tbh the 15 and and maybe the mg 34 are kinda off

my great-grandfather told me how with the help of such a knife he stopped a column of German royal tigers, captured all the German generals of his front, repelled three air raids, built a bridge 100 meters long and 20 meters wide and all this in one day and without even taking the knife out of the case

as a matter of fact, he is too much distracted in the game

7 Likes

Do we know their starting perks?

Perk points are very strong
YARN | Impressive. Very nice. | American Psycho (2000) | Video clips by quotes | d148433c | 紗