Reinforcement received: NKVD

yeah otherwise 1320 rpm for 50 round gun would be shit

1 Like

we need 150 round mg 39

7 Likes

It must be with a 250-round belt and a rate of fire of 1800 in the research tree.

1 Like

you get platoons which, for example, tortured Kosmodemyanskaya. not enough yet? also, for your, EAG viewers, information:

1 Like

funny how, after all complaints at each soviet weapon, started along the beginning of OBT, someone dares to mention “red cries”.

2 Likes

Amazing event. Thank you!

1 Like

They even cencored the finnish swastika even if it has nothing to do with nazis

Now it looks like an iron cross

7 Likes

Good luck!

25 Likes

why do you keep talking about it if you know that nothing will change.

That law for german actually does not exist anymore currently. Was removed within the past few years my friend who lives in germany said

1 Like

Because i wanted to point it out now when we are talking about censorship.

No problem in germany for videogames and movies

WIKI “It is legal to use the symbols for educational and artistic purposes, such as in films and videogames”

3 Likes

Thanks for the specifics.

Raise the bullet limit on the MG 39 to 100! We need more bullets than 50. It will run out of bullets too fast.

5 Likes

Please Avoid further topic derailing, politcs and spreading fake news and misinformation about developing team or law in other countries

10 Likes

Will the NKVD squad be able to use large ammo pouches, thus having 400 rds for each soldier, or will they be capped at 300 (small ammo pouch bonus) like the LAD?

read description of ammo pouches… large ammo pouch gives you +100% ammo, while small ammo pouch gives you 1 extra magazine. for LAD those are one and the same. for thompsons default should be 100+100 so you should get 400 ammo with large ammo pouch and 300 with small ammo pouch.

4 Likes

Technically you’re right, but a confirmation would be nice.

When planes for squad reinforcement received???

4 Likes

Well, we got some already : A6M3 And Hellcat from the fire bomb event (one year ago already) and Whirlwind for the VE day in may (5 months ago).

I don’t think we got as many tanks, the only one I can remember being the T-34-100 and maybe the AA Truck/panzer 1.5 years ago.

3 Likes