Reinforcement of premium squads

I want the Bob Semple tank.

534px-Bob_Semple_New_Zealand_Battle_10

Still used today to cross the country being more of less protected from Drop Bears attacks.

6 Likes

id use it

1 Like

If we had a proper br mm, so would I.

But tier 1 vs 3… nah.

1 Like

dude that be metal

That would imply the gijin cares about the game beyond money ringing it

well to be fair in merge they have 3 already and moscow has AAA tank

most liklly that or 5000/5600 gold

1 Like

You can take it off and give them a ppsh though

I must say that reading this thread gave me a fair share of amusement.

I play the game a lot I’d say myself and have been playing as and against paratroopers both for several factions. And personally, I must say I find the grumbling from people who I assume to be playing mainly Germany to be quite entertaining.

German tech tree has several assault rifles and quite strong select-fire rifles to equip the soldiers with. It is in no way disadvantaged by Soviets being able to use AS-44 except for one key aspect. It equalises the notable disadvantage Soviet side had when facing MKb/MP-43/STG equipped squads. (particularly with FG-42 in backup)
So in the name of balance, I am personally perfectly fine with it existing in the game.

Plus, I see a lot of people waving around with “historical accuracy” which admittedly has given way to a measure of balance and playability. If you are waving that around, are you willing to give up all the ahistorical weapons the German faction has?

In regards to the squad itself, I must agree that the uniforms look rather less desirable in my opinion and if I am expected to pay for something I would prefer not having to use additional appearance orders/gold to change the look particularly when there are good examples (Including leaked camouflage appearance for Fedorov-equipped squad) to give the squad to use.

As for their unique mechanic. It is rather unfortunate admittedly and I’d agree I would love to adjust load-outs of other paratrooper squads, then again, they all get a unique weapon while this squad is left to use weapons from tech tree.
So in some way it might be a worthy tradeoff, particularly for a premium squad.

I too also admit curiosity how would they perform in regards to BR and how would the crate load-outs reflect that, assuming of course that they do retain the crate mechanic.

2 Likes

Still waiting for that second news thing

2 Likes

didn’t they literally just say they were removing Stalingrad engineers for balancing purposes and now they’re adding a six man squad with assault rifles wtf??

It’s a third test for the new BR system. It just didn’t show up in the news for some odd reason.

Just look up third test on the forum.

1 Like

no they are taking the gun from them and making a premium squad out of it

1 Like

When?

1 Like

Here: Third testing of the updated Enlisted!

1 Like

pc only not true test as consol cant play so lot of bug will be missed given the never fix anything on xbox

There is still nothing im in the real timeline its 03:54am ppl are starting to work now maybe they show it today, what they could not yesterday.

that ship has sailed long time ago :weary:

i will only play in tier 1. :sunglasses:

1 Like

or maybe the devs really dont have a plan and just doing random stuff

But majority of players will still favor the as-44 making it more common

2 Likes