Reinforcement of premium squads

The pacific paras are the only historically accurate paras

1 Like

What can I say. Even the uniforms look uninteresting to say the least. Like atleast give these guys some new threads. Damn!

1 Like

Playing the Meta is not cheesing, because playing historically is in no way the “intended way” of playing.

Stop crying about the wrong thing guys…

• don’t hate the player, hate the game
1 Like

I believe they rushed this squad to get it done before merge.

Sure USSR desperately needs paras, but I would’ve hope they gave them more love, tbh.

5 Likes

I believe so as well.

On one hand, I did want Soviet paras, and the faction needed them.

On the other: low quality uniforms that doesn’t look like a para one. Power creep weaponry that doesn’t differ much from the one in regular tech tree and isn’t really “paraesque” (really unnecessary). A unique feature (choosing primary weapons) locked to them and at last: a premium. When it could have been regular progression for newcomers to enjoy later on.

I expected this from them, but hoped for something better… :confused:

11 Likes

So is Germany not going to get anything? Lame

2 Likes

I still find that wack. And one of the few reasons why Heroes and Generals was better. All machine guns could be used (did require a squad though) and bipods were actually physical things that moved when deployed. And weapons without it couldn’t be deployed. Both things should come to Enlisted

Sentinel gets replaced with this in the tech tree ;o;
AC_E1(AWM_P03498.010)

1 Like

This is poor reasoning, while Germans do have many paratroopers by comparison, one of them is a gimmick(GO-42) the other lacks staying power(FG-42 GL with its non-existent reserve ammo) and the other is just an objectively worse version of the FG(Kriegoff)

This are in no way equivalent to Paratroopers dropping in AS-44s, I strongly ask that you reconsider and give the Axis their own AR wielding paratroopers

8 Likes

We, Axis mains, ARE WAITING FOR YOU

1 Like

Will Soviet paratroopers jump from the wing of a Tupolev TB-3, as they did historically?

I think this would be a really cool and historical feature…

9 Likes

So I’m assuming these will be Berlin paratroopers right. We aren’t going to be having Soviets landing in the snowy fields of Moscow or streets of Stalingrad with a time traveling assault rifle right

That´s such a boring and uninspired feature that I didn´t even remotely think of it. I was honestly hoping for my air deployable T60 idea wich would´ve atleast been funny.

Also

I care more about balance.

I don’t think one side should get ARs while the otherside get’s a middle finger.

Are PPSH-41s great? yes
Are feds better? Yes, Should they be? not really. realistically the soviet’s would have ran out of 6.5MM
should AS-44 be in game? as event/prem squad I can see it as they did test it, just like the MKB was tested in Stalingrad, But not in HUGE numbers. at best 3-4 should be able to be gotten

Remove the AS-44? Remove the STG-44 then.
The US doesn’t really have anything that equals up to the STG-44 anyways.

M2 Carbine, MKB, Fed make more sense.

1 Like

removing stuff wont solve anything. Many people have bought multiple copies of stgs or as 44s and also used hours grinding them.

1 Like

I just don’t see why Para’s should get the AS-44. If the STG is the Axis counter-part then why do the Axis Para’s not have the ability to wield an STG?

2 Likes

Also sorry for responding to you specifically, this comment is meant for that whole thread about AS-44 vs STG-44

i agree that the as 44 is bullshit. Ppsh 41 would have been more realistic and balanced

4 Likes

Since up to this point all Paratroopers have been Premium/event squads with unique weapons, I think they should’ve made the Soviet paratroopers just like that

What’s the point if you can pretty much equip them with anything

that austraian tank is wired i love it