Regarding game balance, soldiers use collision explosion grenades!

1.Why do the US and German armies have collision explosion grenades, while the Soviet and Japanese armies do not? This is completely unreasonable. At the same level, the Soviet Union and Japan do not have such excellent weapons, and their strength will only tilt on one side! If you want to make the game better, I hope either everyone can use this collision grenade, or none can use this collision grenade!

2.When facing enemies at close range, your firearms and weapons have no advantage over collision grenades. Firearms need to be aimed and fired, and a collision grenade will be thrown at your feet, causing a range of damage!! In this way, can every player using firearms fight against throwing collision grenades! You may also encounter situations where throwing collision grenades is not serious, but many people are playing like this, making it seem that the weapons in the hands of players who use firearms are worthless!

3.The important thing is that a soldier equipped with a grenade backpack can carry 3 collision grenades, which can be quickly thrown out, and then switch roles to continue throwing quickly, causing damage to a large area. If it is a team of 9 soldiers, it is completely more powerful than artillery fire, so using firearms in the player’s hands is meaningless!!!

I am a player who has been playing ENLISTED for two years, and for the first time, I feel it is necessary to raise this viewpoint. In order to provide a better gaming experience for all players, I have not made any comments before because a slight lack of balance is not a big problem. However, the current gaming experience, especially the collision grenade, makes me feel that the gun technology I developed in over two years of gaming is meaningless. If there is no improvement, I may also use collision grenades completely. In the future, the game environment will be a place where players can throw collision grenades as soon as they meet!

If that’s the case, the new firearms released in future games will be meaningless!

9 Likes

It is a good point that it’s stronger than artillery, you are right, it is. And it is also better than carrying firearms, unless you are at extreme long range, and if you are, then you are losing objective. Objective gamemodes force players to get in grenade range, so it will always work, and always be better than firearms.

I made another thread about this yesterday.

Agree, Soviet and Japan need their own collision explosion grenades.
Here is my advice, add RPG40 antitank grenade as soviet’s gear and Type 3 antitank grenade as JN’s.(They are all collision explosion gears)
soviet
RPG40
Type 3

4 Likes

This should either be removed from the game or severely cut the effectiveness. The developers can’t and don’t want to reduce the number of grenades per person, so the only thing left to do is to cut the effectiveness in other ways.

2 Likes

Setting aside the power of collision grenades, at least the Soviet and Japanese armies should have the same weapons!! Only in this way can fairness be achieved!

1 Like

Or you could just turn them into phosphorus.

Those complaint to change the game at your image is deranged. Use impact grenades as well and shut up.

But he can’t, Soviets and Japanese lack those causing an imbalance in abilities.

Play other factions until they get introduced to those factions. I agree, it doesnt makes sense not all factions having it but also remember everything that gaijin does is intentional so there must be a valid reason for russians and japan not to have them

I main Germans, so it’s not a problem for me, but I know why Eastern Factions complain. Although with less damage, range and without the ability to bounce, you can yeet that bastard into the doorway without stopping to wait for it to cook, guaranteeing (in 90% of cases) a kill and clear passage. Useful for constant zerg rush, which is this game.

As to why they don’t have it, the answer is simple. With The Merge shenanigans, they didn’t have time to develop a suitable equivalent to those. Task additionally harder because both factions didn’t have such grenades, even the Americans and Germans didn’t have them (the ones in game are British and Italian).

lol

yes there is one… merge was made as is without any thought about balance afterwards. they should have added impact grenades and pershing/super pershing with merge.