Problems with creating invasion mission

I have followed this tutorial to make invasion mission but i have run into some issues
Mission editor guide (google.com)
The first objective zone doesnt show up on the map

and the respawn point in the zone doesnt work. It always changes itself to sector_2 and inactive even if i always put it in sector_1 and active

This is my first time doing invasion missions and i have no idea what i did wrong. Can someone help me?

Welcome to the purgatory, that is making invasion gamemodes.

I had to reread that guide several times to understand it well enough.

You can check already made invasions in the datamine.

3 Likes

I think you need the thing called groupActivator (or group_activator I forgot). All it does is activate the groupName you gave it right when the mission boots up

Assign the first objective (capzone / bomb sites etc), spawns, resupply point, etc with the same groupName and they will be activated together.

To make a capzone activate the next one, there’s the activeNextGroup(or sth with similar name) attribute you can set in capzone entity

I did how it was instructed in the tutorial

I dont understand why the spawn always turns sector 2 after restart

I also read it through many times. Could the tutorial be outdated?

How can i do that?

Download Datamine resource Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution

Unzip.

scene.blkx files are located under enlisted-game.vromfs.bin_u\gamedata\scenes

Rename blk you want to load to scene.blk.

1 Like

Hello! Could you tell me how to make invisible walls, like in your Nuketown fashion

And how to make sure that the player can’t get anywhere?

…Make the walls high enough?

2 Likes

And how to register the APC driver class in the Custom Profile?

Find the place where the soldier’s class is mentioned (e.g. “rifle”). Replace it with “apc_driver” and test it out (since i am not 100% it is spelled like that)

1 Like

I tried again in a different map and i once again followed the instructions. This time i managed to make the invasion work but now i have run into an very bizarre bug

Every time i try to spawn to test the mission me and my whole squad will appear in the middle of nowhere outside of the battle area. There are no spawn entities here and i have no idea why i always keep spawning here. This happens only during the first spawning. After i die i will respawn in the correct place

Any ideas of what causes this?

Generating navmesh should fix the problem.

Soldiers there, are above the 0,0,0 position.

Fun fact; I’ve only seen it happen on Volokolamsk only.

Every time i try to spawn to test the mission me and my whole squad will appear in the middle of nowhere outside of the battle area. There are no spawn entities here and i have no idea why i always keep spawning here.

They also spawn there? Restart the editor after placing spawns maybe?