Pro Tip, if you have a shitton of starter rifles with bayonets, you can take those off and sell them for 20 silver each

Already gone through 500, only minus is you have to pull them individually, one after another.
One after another
And again
And again
And again

So, good if you need quick cash for urgent purchase.
Please Darkflow, add ability to remove them en masse, I’m already going insane

8 Likes

20 silvers per click? No thanks, I am lazy.

But I guess it could be useful tip for someone

6 Likes

Good for people that are forever broke (like me), and if one played long enough, they surely have a lot of them gathering dust in the inventory. But unfortunately, it’s a tedious process that requires one to pull them off one-by-one, as trying to sell them with the rifle ends with them being simply discarded. I’m not a masochist, but hey, 20 silver is 20 silver.

That’s me as well. Since I am god in wasting resources. xD But I am just lazy af.

So glad that I invested HEAVY into assaulter 4 pre merge so I am swimming in money compared to so many players on the forum.
Kinda sad that it has become that way for the rest.

Well, after merge I got like 50k plus additional 500k something from selling squads I decided I don’t need (I know, might be a bad decision in a long run but WTF would I do with 5 extra sniper squads) and I would still have a large chunk of that if not for that damned RNG soldiers. Literally have to spend double for a single one, because they get such shit rolls that they are basically useless, especially now when you can use every single point of them.

I barely made it at my level so I could start investing and this is my second account but still I’m not as bad off as other people for some reason but maybe it’s because I’m only playing one faction

I was gonna ask you where your silver went but it looks like you lost it all in the gotcha system of soldiers

I had several millions from selling pre-merge soldiers xD

3 Likes

It’s a single worst thing that makes players lose mountains of money. You have 14% chance to get a perfect roll (1/7). If we assume that we bought 6 tier I’s that were a bust, you already lost 3000 silver. Now, it gets worse the higher it gets.

1 Like

If you think that’s bad just imagine what the new players are gonna be going through

1 Like

I had less of them for the simple fact that I threw a lot of them pre-merge into the meat grinder to get that bronze to level perfect ones up.

1 Like

With how many soldiers you toss into the meat grinder you should have got the dog tags as well

1 Like

Well some people got screwed as merge dropped without any announcement whatsoever.

3 Likes

I dont get the obsession with perfectly roled soldiers and complaing about the economy because of it.

So many people complain about silver but then invest every single drop of silver chasing that last 3% powerlevel that minmaxing soldiers bring over just decently roled ones.

1 Like

I’m one of the players who kind of got screwed without that announcement for the merge and at least I had some stuff set up in advance but not as much as it could have been

Exept the merge was announced for an entire year or so.
Saying that the merge came out of nowhere is a bit dishonest but then again most people didnt spend that much time on the forum as I did.

It matters if you’re trying to play BR5 and you’re fighting the Soviets with 10% damage reduction body armor

Well, before the merge it wasn’t such a problem, because you set the values you needed for those 5 most important to you perks and as long you got them, it was good. 1% this or that way is not really big difference. But with merge you can have as many perks as you want, and now we have a problem, because with that 1 (or 6) points less you really start feeling the difference. When you can stack like 10 perks, which actually have a significant impact compared to those points, it makes 100% sense for that powerlevelling.

No, you are being intellectually dishonest and very manipulative here.

It’s like saying you should be prepared to die at any time soon since its inevitable one day. And you know that.
Complete bs logic.

1 Like