Preliminary list of changes for the February update

Another comment this time:

The magazine drop sounds of the AT-44 sound absolutely beautiful (especially while standing on metal)
:wink:

3 Likes

Except you donā€™t need to model new helmets? They already exist and are available to the event paratrooper squads, just not the premium and tech tree ones. Itā€™s simply a matter of transferring an already made model to the squadšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

7 Likes

420 rpm , the original semi auto rpm, should be for m1c, vg1-5 and armaguerra with ostu going to rpm of 450

1 Like

Event paras still have army collar insignias under jump suit as well instead of luftwaffe ones.

I donā€™t own them but I noticed that too, itā€™s disappointing they (actual paratroopers) donā€™t have proper insignia, while the mortar squad that are paratroopers have them.

Do not lay hands on my snipers :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:.

3 Likes

Finally American guns are now fixed.

better sights for US weapons look very very promising, canā€™t wait to see thompsons!

Nah
The amount of sniper players that actually help can be counted on one crab claw hand

2 Likes

Here:

4 Likes

When are AR event engineers going to be released? After Steam launch i suppose?

1 Like

Yeah, letā€™s punish me for casuals liking sniping.

1 Like

Idk why you think I should care if this cucks you when its a blanket change that effects everyone including myself who uses those squads
Want it for yourself? Molotov them like normal

2 Likes

But they are helping me iā€™m using them as a free target practice for my tank.

2 Likes

Yeah and I use my sniper squads aggressively and for the most part actually hit what Iā€™m aiming at
But it would force shitters who couldnā€™t grab it in time to actually use a useful squad and provide extra targets for the enemy to fire at on the point so actually decent players arenā€™t just soaking all the bullets up

Yeah thatā€™s exactly it!

Youā€™re expecting that campers will magically transftom into active players just because you have taken sniper from them. Thatā€™s very naive.

1 Like

I know that
But its the thought that counts
Snipers could honestly be taken off the restrict list
The other should defo stay though

1 Like

You could also just take a sniper in a normal riflemen squad like I did in the early days of cbt

1 Like

The only reason why I care so much about snipers is because mkb sniper is my favorite weapon in game.

I am using them basically as worse assaulters, since they canā€™t have vitality perk.

1 Like

Ah okay snipers stay on the list
I forgot the german homo brigade cycling those with assaulter StGs i

1 Like